- each must give an account Itself unto that consciousness within!
- (Body - Mind) cleanse same in the light
- It is Within that there is the Kingdom of Heaven! The Kingdom of
God is without, but is manifested in how it is reacting upon Thee
- by the manner in which ye mete to thy associates day by day
that concept of that light which rises within!
- Not that the light, then, is other than to bring encouragement. -
Let us make here a tabernacle. - It is thy body, thy mind, thy
- equal with God yet made Himself of No estate that He might enter
into the Holy of Holies with thee in thy Own tabernacle!
- This is the manner, then, through prayer, through meditation; not
as one shutting himself away from its fellow man - that ye
bespeak of the fountains of purposes within thine own heart and
soul respecting thy Creator!
- But also let the helpful forces be manifested in those states of
consciousness that ye may contribute to the activities of every
nature that may touch human experience.
- He that hath great in knowledge, understanding and
experience, of him much is required.
- though the entity may find oft that it requires that self turn
within, that the consciousness of His Presence abiding may direct.
- For in the growth of every force we find the multiple of itself
by its activity upon itself constitutes growth; whether this is
in the mental self, the spiritual self or the physical world.
- Do not become one that asks and does not abide by the answers!
- Let thy light shine, then, in dark places.
- the greater blessings in harmonious manners
- for of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh
- Hence use that under thine own hand, in the talents as have been
given thee, to become constructive and creative, and active, and
vivacious, in the very experience of being brought into being.
- Not in long-faced, not in sober speech
- Apply self to the place wherein the entity finds the work to do.
- those conditions mentally and physically within self, as to
cleanse or the make more in accord with that which is the
birthright of every physical being to be perfect within itself,
through the blood as cleanseth from unrightousness.
- Contentment - which is the greatest boon in man's
- Hence, as there is created that consciousness within self of
being whole, or one with that Creative Energy as manifested
by Him, through those channels that have been set as the ways,
the manners for perfecting of such a consciousness within self.
- neither are those given that which they are not able
- (Good and evil) These have been set in very definite lines.
- The Spirit of Truth, Life, that came into the world as the Word
and was made manifest in flesh and dwelt among men. That Life,
that Light, is in all.
- for it is in thine own self, in thine own hands, to build upon
that to bring those influences for the proper development, the
proper building in self, to attain to the at-oneness with the
- Do not kick against the pricks.
- Use the rod in hand.
- Cast It before the Lord and see the glory of same!
- the crown of joy, of hope, will come to be thine own in those
periods when meditations or when shadows draw in and about the
- These doubts, these fears that come in thine experience are but
thine own conscience - or the mind of thy subconsious self -
- I will bring All things to thy memory from the foundation of
- see, read, understand - especially the mysteries of Egypt.
- He, the Father, He, the Spirit of Truth, will direct
thy ways as thou seekest.
- 440's work on the etheronic instrument
- In the material plane the raising of the mental consciousness
to the various spheres of attunement is accomplished only in
concentration and in attuning self to those forces as are without.
- Each and every soul leaves the body as it rests in sleep.
- through the study of such laws and such forces as are manifested
through such materials, for the entity should gain that
understanding that there is the pattern in the material for all
things in the spiritual realm.
- there are various stages of unfoldment, of development.
- have the answer within self as thou prayest.
Jump to Cayce Files
New! Soft! Warm! Cool Leather Coats
PRICE BLOWOUT! firstname.lastname@example.org
Checks or MO
Visa or MC