- (All the stars of the Universe, and all things on earth were
created - Bible: to meet the needs of man, for which there was
made all that was made.)
- (Students of truth have worn gems, stones and metals
in an attempt to intensify clairvoyance.)
- (Urim and Thummin are defined as "light and perfection or the
shining and the perfect.")
- These gems are worn over the Heart.
- Cayce: Urim and Thummin are vision and dream. - The voice from
within speaks to the individual through Urim. - Urim ;and Thummin,
a channel only.-
- These three (Leydigian, pineal and reproductive) are the ducts
or glands directly connected with psychic development. They are
the channels through which the activities have their impulse!
- For these represent Urim and Thummin in their essence or in any
of the responding forces in a body.
- as the heart and the liver are of the physical body the
motivating forces, are impulses, that carry the stream of life
- Later the Urim and the Thummin were woven into the robe made for
Jesus by Nicodemus' wife. - which aid in creating balance.
- Neither were there jewels set in same.
- (Gems) the one that in the nearer in accord to the vibrations
of the body that may use same will be the more effective with
that particular body. - the stone itself for it throws off
as well as draws in.
- the vibrations of numbers, of metal, of stones, songs and stars
also) these are merely to become the necessary influences to
make thee in attune, one with the Creative Forces. (Quicken?)
- They only attune self so that the Christ Consciousness may give
- (Lapis is) copper in its elemental form - the abilities to
loose emotions through the very centers of the body.
440-3 (440 was told to go to the New York Museum of Natural
History and sit beside a large lapis stone) and to listen to
440-3 at Phoenix, Arizona, and north and west from there, at not
great distances, may be found two or three various deposits of
the lapis that may be found to be most beneficial. (translucent
- Lapis - not lapis lingua, because that is different but comes
from the same formation. (Nearer Tucson)
- sufficiently clear for the transmission of light - held in the
hand for five to ten minutes.
- In stones, the whiter, the more crystal the better.
440-11 (Lapis lazuli) to be worn pendant on wrist or around the
waist - mounted in white gold or silver - in the hollow
above the collar bone on the left side - or around the neck
close to the heart.
- Lapis linguis. A piece of it could be used as a touchstone,
to receive and transmit a blessing or a curse. - the present
day Azurite - used by initiates in their various ceremonials -
the singing or talking stones - able to gain much from especially
the growing oak.
- (Lapis lazuli is found around the copper mines of
Lake Superior. - Greenish)
- (Lapis) encased in glass - as two crystals and this
between same. - For health and hope.
- Lapis ligurius is worn as a "protective influence".
- the radial activity of radium, as well as the strengthening
influences of gold, the stabilizing influences of silver.
- (Lapis lingua) As a chrysalis of copper, it acts as a storage
of energies of the inner self. - For keeping holy things holy -
- Keep the bloodstone close to thy body, as combined
with the lapis lazuli. (On breast)
- (Some wear lapis at neck, for others the waist only)
- (Lapis lingua) the stone should not be cut so that it is slick
or polished. The emanations are transmitted more readily when
it is in a more natural state. - for strength and self-assurance
- (The American Museum of Natural History has a four foot block of
Azurite from Bisbee, Arizona. The lapis at New York was called
- chrysocolla is a hydrous, translucent copper silicate, varying
in composition (very soft). Azurite and malachite occur along
- Azurite is in its pure form too soft to be cut into gems.
- Wear always "blue-green chalcedony".
- The pearl, likewise, may be protective. It fosters the ability
to build resistances - for its vibrations are healing, as well
as creative. - For the ideal expression - calms tempers - (The
most beautiful pearls come from the Persian Gulf.) - Because
of the very vibrations of the sea as creative forces, and as
activities through which there is the physical evolution.
- Jade and pearl together effect the moods. - these brought
healing - making for the impression upon the inmost forces of
the bodily force then
- For each and every atomic force throws off a vibration to which
a sensitive soul becomes aware.
- Pearls take on the body's vibration. Initially they should be
"demagnetized" by exposure of one tenth of a second to ultra-
- Ever wear about the entity rose coral. (Relationships) - The
calming effect of coral - quiet inner turmoils. Hence the red,
the deep red coral, upon thine flesh, will bring quietness in
those turmoils that have arisen within the inner self.
- (A "City of Gold" with rubies, must have been in Burma.)
- (Cayce gave the red ruby as the bloodstone.)
1770-2 The bloodstone or the ruby gives that of thought in
constructive force - creative environs or vibrations for the
entity in its use or application.
- The moonstone is turquoise blue, and the bloodstone
is the pigeon-blood ruby. - brings harmony
- (The turquoise and the ruby are good together.)
- The high electrical forces in the lapis lazuli and
the purity of high vibration in the bloodstone.
- Diamond and ruby to "attune with infinity".
- (Thoughts are) those things in their various emanations of the
cosmic or etheric forces in nature gather about them - as in
stones - a concentration of a force or power.
- (Arizona and Utah) the place of refuge from Mu, and the upper
or first activities of the Atlantean - cave dwelling dealers
of stones and metals.
- (The ruby improves concentration, and imparts valor
- (Aaron's Breastplate of Judgment had: sardius, a topaz,
carbuncle in first row; emerald, sapphire, and diamond in the
2nd row; 3rd: ligure, agate, and amethyst;and 4th, beryl, onyx,
- (Ruby) the light or reflection from same, worn on hand or body,
will enable the body to concentrate in its mental application
1580-1 the fire opal, and the lapis or copper in its elemental
form, bring great passion, intenseness, the abilities to loose
emotions through the very centers of the body for the closer
association of the spiritual with the activative influences of
the mental self. - may bring mystery - the fire opal would be
of the stones that should be about the entity; for the holding
of that fire, that vigor, that understanding that makes for
3657-1 As each stone indeed has the spirit - as the spirit of
the pearl, the spirit of the diamond - it is the fire that
may be in a little different vibration, burned - so in its
oppression it may bring that which fires the imagination
of those who are very selfish or it may bring peace to the
wearer. The diamond is selfish in its very nature, while
you will find that the pearl is a natural consequence of
irritation - and it will bring either peace or irritation to
the wearer as will the diamond, while all of the others have
their varying vibrations as the blood-stone or the others, as
the entity has indicated in the things set down during those
periods of activity in Egypt as Ark-uen.
5294- might the entity bring a great deal of joy, of
harmony into the experience of those with whom he might work,
or direct such, as a collector of stones that are colored,
especially opals, emeralds, moonstone, bloodstone, what may
be termed the semi-precious stones.
These not merely as a collector, but as one who might prepare
or gather such for not merely setting, for each of these
have their value in the effect, the vibrations that they
each bring about the body.
There being, then, individuals who when wearing a fire opal
would be hard individuals to deal with when it came to sex.
There would be others having different effects. The same
individual wearing or having in the apparel the moonstone
might find that it would bring peace, harmony and those
tendencies towards spiritual things. There are those to whom
the bloodstone brings harmony, and less of the tendencies for
anger; and so with each.
Study them, then, with the purpose of acquainting individuals
as well as preparing same; as a pendant of the lapis lazuli
or the corrosion of copper. These are well for the entity
to study, as well as considering the physical, as well as
mental, auras of individuals.
The auras as compared to the stones, these should work
in ninety-nine percent of the conditions where these are
considered as those things that work with, not against, the
colors seen in the auras; that is, those which indicate the
fire signs in the aura of such should never wear opals, and
they will even fade flowers when worn on their bodies. But
the more delicate, as would bring the nature, is preferable.
- She was told she could trust persons whose auras held light red
and green, turning into white, and that association with them
would make for spiritual enlightenment, mental understanding.
- For that which is good, to be sure, may be used to
one's own undoing.
- Wear the fire opal as a locket about the neck.
- Wear the others, as of the pearl with moonstone or the like,
as rings or amulets or anklets; but never those upon the neck
or in the ears!
- (The fickled should not wear opals.)
- Opals should not be worn by those who have colors in
their auras indicating fire signs.
- (Gemstones attune the meditation.)
- the chrysolite or the amethyst for healing
- Odors of lavender have their influence for attunement.
- (Amethyst induces visions and channels healing.)
- do wear the amethyst as a pendant about the neck -
controlls selfish temperament
- (White amethyst) These vibrations will bring greater harmony,
in not only body but in the mental attributes.
- The term moonstone is today being applied to albite
with a bluish sheen.
- The moonstone of the readings is a bluish-white
diamond - upon a chain, about your neck.
- (Diamonds are found in Arkansas)
- (Yellow tint stones harmonizes those with Mercury,
Venus and Mars in their signs.)
- (Topaz) Its beauty, its purity, its clarity, may
bring to thee strength - (helps dealing with others)
1719-1 the beryl and scarab should be a portion of the entity's
dress, ever; either worn as the amulet, the ring, or such,
will make for a safety.
- (Agate and the beryl carry) an incense to the finer
self that makes for an awakening.
707-1 tungsten in a portion of a vacuum that may raise those sound
waves that through their relativity of activity of the electrical
vibrations that makes for the activity of the atomic forces in
same, give that which is gathered from the ether waves.
1528-1 The sardonyx stone, a form of agate, may influence the
choices made mentally. - many of the same vibrations may be
obtained from the soya bean - and around sleeping quarters?
1714-1 (Sardius) would again influence understanding of the
laws governing Man's relationship to the higher forces.
440-11 (Lapis) larger in the center and tapering toward the
- bloodstone in the form of a triangle - oval edge
- gems worn on the neck or ears bring out in other individuals
the qualities associated with these stones
- Refrain from pins
- (Use of violet ray changed the body's vibrations.)
- (In 99% of cases pick a stone the color of the aura)
- Aaron's carbuncle and the agate came from the Hittite land.
- (Stop) Gold, silver, those things pertaining to the variations
between uranium and radium and the effects of the various
elements that would prevent the separations.
- The Radio-active Appliance may be given or prepared
in a commercial way and manner.
- (Illness and disease) because of the lack of electronic energy -
caused by the lack of eliminations.
- Gold for nerves
- Liver extract for comas
- it is by vibration that man is given the opportunity
- (Ballard also wrote "The Hidden Laws of Earth" - deals with
the nature of the vibrations stemming from the heavenly bodies
on an astrological level.)
- force emerges from the Sun and can be developed in different
forms. Three of these - electricity, color and sound - are
- (Nature) all potentials for help or harm
- (Information from both volumes should be merged.)
- For within the human body - we find every element, every gas,
every mineral, every influence that is outside of the organism
- God seeks all to be one with Him.
- that dividing point - the mineral kingdom - was given then the
will, and the soul, that it might make itself One with that
- that will, then, is heredity.
- (Kingdoms) passing from one into the other
- the spiritual, the fourfold, or purpose life.
- When our spirit or soul represents the whole our
world, like a blueprint, then we are One. Both sexes
- for in each the greater force becomes the spiritual
elements of its development.
- gases that destroy one another by becoming elements
of the same.
- (Golden Rule?) Love manifested is patience
- Surely when love is completely attained, man goes
into another plane or the fourth dimension.
- There is a group mind in each one which returns to
the Force that created it.
- Mind is the dividing factor. Mind is both spiritual
- Man, made to become a companion to the Creator through the
purification. - make the mind one with that which is creative
in its essence, in its activity, in its flow.
- (Mind: animal / group mind / human )
3657-1 (Advice to writers) First, as serials in not too well-known
magazines. - Then a book, yes - for every man, the story of his
own life would make a book, if he would be true and not try to
make it something else.
- (Coal and diamonds) one is under the pressure, the
other is with water!
- (Mongolian temples) yet to be uncovered.
- (Mongolian Temple of Gold was set with jewels.)
- (Gold bangles, silver, and platinum are called helpful
Even ivory has a great influence.)
1219-1 (Religions) they all lead from the one, the source,
the Sun - with its inner meaning.
- (Tincture of iodine) would reduce any condition that
affects the ductless glands.
- Silver nitrate is a nerve stimulant. - neurotics
- (Chloride of gold for) rhematics, or of the necessity of
rejuvenating any organ of the system showing delinguency in
- (Spirits of camphor for) nausea and summer complaints. - Any
- all atomic forces are of an electrical nature in
their effect and affect upon a physical organism.
- vision, hearing, feeling, tasting, and the like;
for these are an alteration of vibration.
- the activity of the physical body may be altered by the
concerted activity of minds that are directed to the atomic
forces of an individual.
- Iron corresponds to blood and the greater constituents of force.
- carbon steel is "electronized" by ice
- In blood there must be iron, silicon, calcium, soda,
and those elements for its constituencies.
- (The Wet-cell Appliance transfers the atomic vibrations of
metals in a distilled water solution.)
- (Gold chloride reverses gonorrheal decay.)
- those elements in the chloride of gold, which act
directly upon the pituitary gland.
887-4 Gold and silver together are suggested in conjunction with
the Wet Cell. Their role in the body is described as that of
"the cords of life expression" will bring about new life, new
1242-1 The gold chloride, that will make for a change of activity
in the blood cellular force as to the creative energies. - Gold
used one day, silver the next.
- the nerve areas lying between the conscious and unconscious
activity. The cerebrospinal system becomes involuntary, and
the sympathetic or vegetative system becomes voluntary.
- (Wet Cell Appliance) the radial low electrical forces that
would carry the necessary elements in the system to make for
positive and negative reactions between these poles in the
986-1 thirty minutes each morning, carrying the chloride of gold
solution; and for thirty minutes each evening, carrying the
- There are elements in the earth from which, to which
every atom of the body responds.
3491-1 silver and gold are those necessary elements that are needed
in body when mind has been attuned to Creative Forces for
helpful influences - use the low Wet Cell Appliance, as this
produces that vibration nearer Life energy itself.
3491-1 For, all life is electrical energy!
- (Gold/silver wet cell) the responses coordinate to the centers
that will make for a response from the sensory, or sympathetic
and sensory, system to the cerebrospinal. - more stamina -
- (Gold and silver bypass lacking endocrine glands and
send the proper impulse to the brain.)
- these should be kept in an atmosphere and surroundings that
are in keeping with those tenets, those lessons of the body,
that are being taken for the spiritual awakening, as well as
the material developments.
- (Gold for 20-30 minutes; silver for 10-20 minutes)
Remember, there is truth in, "When shall the silver cord be
broken, or the golden horn be empty?"
5500-1 the silver cord makes for that transmutation of impulse
from the brain to the organs of the body, sustaining - that
spark of life.
- (Gold helps understanding of the) inner meaning of the sun or
love of God. - also affects the pituitary (the third eye,
according to 281-54), the center on a spiritual level,
embodying consciousness of the Father.
- (A stomach easily upset is helped - thyroid - by
Wet Cell applied tincture of iodine.)
- (Warning) without producing a pressure in the hypo-gastric or
the cardiac and hypogastric plexus (+ or positive to ankle, and
the opposite pole or the negative - carrying the iodine to the
solar plexus center.
- (Radio-Active Appliance) is a good aid when meditation is
desirable. - the tendency to make the body-physical, the
body-mental and the mental- spiritual forces more and more
in accord by a unison. - (Oneness) While praying - meditating
or reading Scripture.
- (We learn patience through suffering.)
1173-8 (Cayce approved of mechanical devices by saying even Aaron
had the Ephod.) Yet these have brought, these may bring, these
do bring even as the vision of the Cross, even as Gethsemane'
garden, even as the ordinances - the awakening of the
conscousness of the inner being of a soul, of a man - rather
as uniting the body, the mind, the soul with that trinity -
God, the Father, the Son, the Spirit. - (The Lord spoke through
Cayce, "We have much work for 1173".)
- (Carbon steel carried in groin pocket gives one
resistance to colds and sinus problems.)
- (The vibrations of Bokhoma, Oklahoma will discourage
- (Sunshine is helpful to the body. Also get sea wet then cover
with dry sand for 30 minutes, for better capillary cirrculation.
- Head in shade)
- (Phoenix, Arizona has an A.R.E. clinic.)
- lime and iodine act on the pulmonary organism.
470-1 (Gold and bicarbonate of soda increased a mans fertility.)
3818-5 a son, that may be brought to be a light unto his peoples.
Do that for the betterment of each in their lives to come.
- the glands as secrete the various cellular forces
in the plasm of the system
- Not having anyone suffering at the expense of
another, for we merely transfer - bad forces
102-2 The adrenals especially - will be aided by the application
of the gold in system.
4096-2 (Gold affects the) ductless glands and the reproductive.
- (2nd and 3rd lumbars - above the "celiac plexus", - and the
cardiac plexus - also mentioned the solar plexus)
120-5 Silver and gold may almost lengthen life to its
double, of its, present endurance.
915-2 Or the gold may be taken internally in very minute doses
- (For calcium: turnips, almonds, chicken bones, and
the oyster plant and salsify)
- (Canned vegetables) are all right, provided not canned with
benzoate of soda.
- (Calcium) to aid quicker with the osteopathic corrections. -
seafood, fruit and vegetables
- We are of earth; we need dirt to have a normal condition of
the stomach. - 3 or 4 grains every day
- (There is gold in raw red cabbage, okra, and salsify.)
- There is nothing better for anemia than phosphorus.
- (Conch are beneficial - spinach has iodine)
- (Pears are most helpful for gland forces - iron and silicon)
257-252 (Age causes thyroid changes that grey the hair,
iodine will darken it.)
- (Potash foods caused itching.)
- (A person could eat goat when nothing else)
- eat wild game which eats from nature
- (Miami conch soup is the best source of phosphorus.)
- phosphorus which is life or cellular force in the
make-up of the genetory system.
- Iodine and potassium are "the main minerals".
- (Do not use aluminum cookware.)
- (Cayce said that hot springs are good.)
- (Chalydeate water, and that with iron, magnesia,
sulphur, and iodine)
- the field lily with all its beauty, its whiteness, and yet its
center of gold - (the gold flowers are edible, and good aroma)
- a violet to give off its fragrance
- For it is the foolishness of man that is the wisdom of God.
- (Enlightening) dew upon the grass, song of the stars blush of
a rose, curl of a vine, and baby's breath.
- There is the music of the spheres.
- (Neptune gives) the ability to aid in reviving or in
giving life to things.
- the joys may grow also just by entertaining them
- shrinking violet - arbutus flowers
- In the Egyptian land when individuals were being
prepared for the various activities.
- (See the Oneness) two-toned flowers which grew in
the mire and bog of the Nile Valley - also orchid
- the snowdrop, for its purity - also dogwood
- (Pansy) as to become centralizing for the entity in
- Pointed star in the field (flower)
- (Smell the orris root, and the iris.)
- For when the flowers bloom again, when the jack-in-the-pulpit,
when the blossom of the eagle flower comes again, then ye may
sing the song not only of the moon in its glory, but thou wilt
be shown the way, the manner, if thou wilt but dedicate thyself,
thy substance, thy strength, to Him. (Stars)
- (Cosmos flower - orris?)
- For, there is no greater influence in the physical body, then
the effect of odors upon the olfactory nerves of the body.
- (The wonder ivy requires special culture) not an ivy, and it
is an ivy; its bloom is purple, its leaf is shaped round instead
of oblong, as the strawberry, but it's not poisonous, and it
should be sought by the body. (Scientific)
- (Geraniums are of the ivy family.)
- there is the ability to make odors that will respond, and do
respond, to certain individuals. - Cure psychosis - for odor
is gas (less material)
274-10 (Sandlewood incense is not holy, but for passions.)
- (Lavender has) ever been that upon which the angels of light
and mercy would bear the souls of men to a place of mercy and
- To some it is necessary that certain or definite odors produce
those conditions - that allay or stimulate the activity of
portions of the system that the more carnal or more material
forces are laid aside, or the whole of the body is purified,
so that the purity of thought as it rises has less to work
against in its dissemination - in its rising through the whole
of these centers.
- Also the odors which make for the raising of the
vibrations would be lavender and orris root.
- (lavender and sandalwood) to revivify and rejuvenate.
- (For meditation: sandalwood, orris, violets - also wear lapis
linguis - smell peach blossom, iris, and cedar, and hyssop.)
- (Mace, allspice, and peppers arouse vengeance.)
2823-3 Begin with - oriental incense, attune by the humming
OM - This will open the kundalini forces.
- (Incenses - some aloe and myrrh)
- (Odor of red clover - and lilac)
- the fruit, the leaves, trees which had their spiritual meaning
in people's lives.
- Learn thine lesson, O man, from that about thee!
- that a special tree as well as flower represents the
spiritual development of every individual.
- may induce psychic sensitivity, - same with an oak
tree, or with a persimmon tree.
- (Remember the oracles of Mamre and Dodona) one who will listen
for days to a growing tree - especially the growing oak - (they
talk with vibrations) (The D.N.A. of an oak resembles man's.)
- (Eat citrus fruits)
- Asdod or Ashdod - "the sage of trees" - twenty thousand years
before the Chaldean message. - or flood
- (Below ground vegetables) to make for tuberous forces and
heavy starches (as all of these are) make for heaviness that
is hard to eliminate.
- (Cayce approves of watercress, eggplant, and oyster plant.)
- (Vegetables and jello combine well. - Mustard greens)
- The cooking of condiments, even salt, destroys much
of the vitamins of foods.
- Beet sugars are the better for all.
- (Yellow vegetables have B1, but also acids.)
- high percentage of carbons such as asparagus - and celery
- heal within and without - beets and especially beet
tops - for vitamins D and G.
- Carrots, beets, watercress should never be combined
with any vinegar or acetic acid.
- (Raw red cabbage for) nerve and blood building
- (Cabbage cooked with meat is acid, alone is alkaline.)
- Beware of stimuli - no krout, or such.
- Do not take onions and radishes at the same meal
with celery and lettuce.
- (Jerusalem artichoke is potent, for the pancreas -
hen egg size once a week.)
- (Jerusalem artichoke instead of insulin for diabetes not with
vinegar; keep these fresh, not by being put in the refrigerator
but by keeping them in the ground.)
- (Okra for body building, and better elimination.)
- garlic the bulb with miracle healing powers
- Eat very young poke - as a purifier - served with other greens,
especially with lambs tongue and wild mustard - blood purifiers
- preboil and drain off, before cooking.
- Plenty of onions
- certain forms of potatoes - for thyroid and thymus Peelings of
Irish potatoes - added luster to the hair.
- (Pieplant or rhubarb is a laxative.)
- Vegetables will build gray matter faster than will
meat or sweets!
- what the system calls for let it have
- (Never peaches and tomatoes at the same meal.)
- Only occasionally if ever, any meat taken or used in the system.
- (After three day apple fast, take two tablespoons of olive oil.
Delicious or the Jonathan that grows farther north.)
- Do not overtax the system with bananas, unless these are ripened
in their natural state.
- No bananas when under stress. (Acid)
- heal within and without - use garden blueberry - This is a
property which someone someday, will use in its proper place!
- (Strawberries are acid producing.)
- Raspberries - for incoordination of the glands.
- (Spiritual food) black figs or Assyrian figs and
Assyrian dates - (with milk and corn meal)
- (One-third teaspoon of olive oil is good.)
- (To cure baldness) Eat Irish potato peelings and persimmons.
- Red wine only - as a food
- (Wheat) as the staff of life!
- keep away from chocolate candies - especially cornstarch.
- For the apple was the fall, not the almond.
- Not the ordinary medicine man, but that one that oft would
speak with the entity even in the present - Red Feather.
- (Nature has) an antidote for every poison.
- (Agar) will assist peristaltic movements.
- (Over acid or bile conditions are helped by colocynth, calomel,
aloes, and hyoscine - in small doses, over a period of time.
5499-2 Sharp and Dohme's preparation for acidity
- diarrhea due to overactivity of the lymph circulation through
the alimentary canal may be lessened by alum root, heuchera
- Alum root also relieves tight muscles.
- (Balm of Gilead coordinates pelvic organs to the
kidneys - Balsam of Tolu for the digestion.)
- (Black snake root for the lacteals and capillary circulation.)
- (Camomile tea to settle stomach and colon - 1 tsp -
alternate with yellow saffron to reduce acidity.)
- buchu leaves (or diosma, meaning "divine order") cleans the
kidneys of poisons - with mandrake for hepatics.
- Tea is more harmful than coffee.
- Cinchona bark (quinine) clarifies the blood supply in the liver
- with wild cherry bark removes lung carbon.
- drinking water with lithia tablet dissolved
- Pinch of elm bark coats the intestines.
- Ginger stimulate the liver.
- (Wild ginseng grows in Michigan and Appalachia) - this foot-tall,
five foliolate-leaved perennial (red in autumn) - the life
principle - electrifying of the vital forces.
- (Wild ginseng) to the ancients - the basis of the
stimulation of life.
- (Ginseng seeds are smoked.)
- (Indian turnip for gastric problems)
- Stillingia to still the circulatory forces.
- Mandrake is of the podophyllum activity - colon
- (Page 198 to darken grey hair.)
- for to man hair in the head is as strength
- (Potash and iodine are basic forces.)
- "Life Everlasting" tea for circulation.
- (Drink mullein tea for varicose veins.)
- (Passion flower or Maypop for epilepsy.)
- (Ragweed is also called "ambrosia weed" - laxative.)
- (Saffron tea for gas problems)
- (Apple brandy fumes for tuberculosis)
- We have the tendency for a flow toward the head. Keep it in
that way in which there is a flowing away from the head. If
you were to dam a stream, would you sometimes attempt to knock
it away so the water would clear a little bit? Not much you
wouldn't, if you wanted to prevent it from flowing back. -
(This important reading refers to the circulation of
- (Peanut oil rubs for arthritis and rheumatism - also
combined with olive oil.)
- (Equal portions of tincture of myrrh and olive oil, alternated
with camphorated oil to remove scar tissue.)
- (For sore bunion - 3-5 minutes massage, using baking soda,
saturated with spirits of camphor. After soreness leaves
use equal parts of olive oil and tincture of myrrh.)
- (Moles are removed by castor oil massage.)
- (Warts are removed by a castor oil and baking soda massage.)
- Ipsab, the principle ingredient of which is prickly
ash bark, called by the Indians "toothache bark".
- (Massage torn ligaments with apple vinegar, with
table salt added.)
1523-8 (The use of castor oil pack brought a psychic experience.)
- Brought the realization that organs and their functionings
have become aware, or conscious of their activity, their
function within the system.
2302-3 (Gives a massage formula for blindness.)
- (For granular eyes: apply Irish potato, rinse with
a weak solution of boracic acid or antiseptic.)
- (Apple vinegar is good for sunburn.)
- (Witch Hazel for itchy toes.)
1741- (Talks of Atlantean farming methods.)
- (Chicken manure is best for some vegetables.)
- its very abilities of the magnetic forces within self.
- (Cayce recommends laughter and jokes.)
1910-1 In spirit one, but all flesh is not of one flesh -
as some are given a cosmic influence only and others
the ability to become one with the creative energy
Itself, in its cleansing of itself to be one.
- the tongue hath no man tamed!
- (The goose mates for life, even if one dies.)
1710-4 Crisp bacon "may be taken occasionally"
- Also there may be obtained from the turtle egg those
influences for longevity.
- (Cod liver oil is good in keeping away cold.)
- (Lettuce kills pinworms)
- Bolting food or swallowing it by the use of liquids
produces more colds than any one activity of a diet!
- (When stressed, angry, or depressed one should drink no milk.)
- (Honeycomb is good - honey is best from the sweet
clover and buckwheat - the apiary annex)
- Be mindful that not too much coffee or tea.
- a normal diet is about twenty percent acid to eighty
percent alkaline producing.
440-2 Says Exodus 28:15-30 tells how the stones are set to
induce higher sources.
440-18 The positive and negative natures in the very stone
itself. For it throws off as well as draws in.
The entity was among those who came under the periods of
destructive forces to the PHYSICAL structure of the school,
yet later when there were the establishings of the teachings
in the 'city in the hills and the plain' the entity gave
forth in those activities that make for the influence of the
vibrations from jade and pearls in the experience in the
For as these brought healing through the very associations
and activities, creating in the physical experience and
making for the impression upon the inmost forces of the
bodily force then, we find these come as a HELPFUL influence
by the very atmosphere of vibrations created by the
For each and every atomic force throws off a vibration to
which a sensitive soul becomes aware. Not always aware as
to its source or its activity; but as both of these in the
experience made for an activity or an active force, thus may
they bring help not only of a healing nature but in becoming
a hopeful, HELPFUL force in the experience of the entity.
311-2 Gaze into a crystal, in thine own conscious moments - thou may see
many of the spheres through which YOU, THYSELF, have passed.
Possibly not the first, but before the FIFTH time they will
begin to appear; for these are a portion of those same forces
studied. USED - not abused - in India, as WELL as in Egypt.
2522-1 55. (Q) What should my hobby be?
(A) The gathering of data of the nature that is unusual,
respecting the jewels of all characters; how that some have
played such a part in the love affairs, in the life and
death, and in the home and in the empire building of some
lands. Few realize how much part some of these have played
in this land, or in England, or in France, or in Persia,
India, Hindustan, and the crown jewels in Russia. All of
these, and the data of same, would be a lovely hobby - and
bring those vibrations good for the body.
56. (Q) Any special jewelry that I should wear?
(A) Anything that is jade or green; not opals, however.
Though these appear in the seal, they are - as self -
1183-1 4. In giving then these signs, these omens for the entity, for
this entity it will be found that there are days - as in
astrological, as in numerological experience; there are
flowers, there are jewels, there are those things in its
experience that add to the INFLUENCES in and about the
entity. And how much the ENTITY accredits or GIVES the force
of power TO those influences depends upon how much they come
to mean in the experience of the entity.
364-11 These were those same herbs that the seed were to have been
for food for the man in self, and only those that partook of
same may be called even CLEAN - in the present day. Those
that supply those same materials that are the proper building
for the forces within the anatomical forces, or physiological
forces, of a developing body; for these carry all the
elements in their natural state. Little of minerals should
ever be the properties within the system, save as may be
taken through the vegetable forces, save where individuals
have so laxed themselves as to require or need that which
will make for an even balance of same.
New! Soft! Warm! Cool Leather Coats
PRICE BLOWOUT! firstname.lastname@example.org
Checks or MO
Visa or MC