- flesh and blood may Not reveal it unto us - it is
the gift of the Father
- in these little things - comes the bigness of life
- Know in self that in giving a helpful influence, the magnifying
of virtues in others and the minimizing of faults in dealing
- (Each problem) a stepping stone, not a stumbling block.
- one must Commence (for basic truth)
- Do first things first, and then as there is the understanding -
the application comes - and day by day it grows not only in
import but in purpose and in activity.
- (Start with correct) basic principles
- What is the first thing? Self! and the willingness
to give self
- (We must) suffer for an ideal - and ideal that
requires first Courage
- Today Is the accepted time!
- For the harvest is white, but the laborers are few!
- Subdue the Earth (empty ourselves)
- the way of the cross
- What measuring stick usest thou in thy search for
truth? (Reed or Staff?)
- the unused influences that are each soul's
- Being forewarned, be forearmed - Being given that which may
attune, use, and apply it in a discrete manner and way - helpful
forces and knowledge of the experiences.
- appreciation of beauty in all of its forms - whether the colors
in the rainbow, or the Aurora Borealis - movements of the serpent
upon the rock, or the eagle in the air. All of these have a
definite motivating influence.
- (While in the body) there is the consiousness in
other realms of experience and activity of the soul.
- (Each soul has) its thread of gold
- self is a channel of the expression of many minds
- walk the straight and narrow
- The Father has not willed that any soul should perish.
- Failures in the sojourns in the Earth have brought - as for all
of Gemini children - the experience of becoming morose,
- (Much "trying" is counted for spiritual righteousness.)
- the spiritual birth was close to what is called the
- (Jupiter influences are stronger late in the year.)
- In Mercury is the high mental abilities.
- if one would have friends, one must show self friendly
- Astrology is a fact - aspects are but signs and symbols.
- hate and animosity and hard sayings create poisons in the body
- Balm of Gilead
- that awakening to Think - Think, deep within oneself Through those
words, through those activities that have been and are as
admonitions to all who would know the truth.
- We find in Jupiter the universal consciousness.
- First be at peace within themselves
- (Antagonistic forces from Mars and Saturn)
- Saturn brings sudden changes
- influences as from water, the occult, the interest
that come there as elements
- as that is done in accord with thine understanding
of divine law, then the next step is given thee.
- For ye are indeed gods in the growth.
- Let Him lead!
- Study to show thyself approved unto God
- Keeping, then, in the light (within)
- The entity with its very abilities of the magnetic
forces within self (see Mesmer)
- As ye have confused, ye will be confused
- Nothing may separate thee from the knowledge save thyself!
- raise thy voice that He, thy God may be heard!
- Friendships beget friendships, love begets love.
- As ye give out ye grow!
(311-8)He that expects and puts his trust and faith in the Lord
shall not be disappointed. He that would be double-minded
may expect to be disturbed in the mental visions that are
brought in the experience of such an one from time to time.
The LAW is perfect. The flesh is weak. The spirit is
willing. In making each compatible, then, an exercising
of the prerogative that makes for the differentiation between
an automaton and a living example is made manifest. He that
has been faithful over a few things may be made ruler over
many. Faint not because of disappointment.
Rather use even
failures as stepping-stones for gaining the greater vision
of the light. The light that makes the path straight. Walk,
then, in the light that is set by self as the ideal. Ye
cannot serve God and mammon. Ye will be enjoined one to the
other. Keep thine counsel in many things. Be a good
listener, and an EXCELLENT worker. (311-8) Male 29 4/19/1932
1150-1 For first to the individual that has made
himself CLEAN must there come the consciousness of being
at-one with the Creative Energies that manifest themselves
in the experience of man to become as a helpful, hopeful
channel for the expressions of that which is HIS (THY)
portion of the Creative Force, that is everlasting, that is
immortal, that is that which (thou, thyself, thy soul) must
stand before the judgment of the Maker IN Him that IS the
1150-1 Page 3
15. Become, then, that which maketh not afraid.
16. In Mercury we find the high mental abilities that make for
the ability of the opening of self in its channels in the
body for the mental expression of the influences in and about
17. There is set before thee ever good and evil.
Choose thou. For "They that will be my people, I will be
New! Soft! Warm! Cool Leather Coats
PRICE BLOWOUT! firstname.lastname@example.org
Checks or MO
Visa or MC