The Secret Doctrine by Blavatsky
AUM~Sparky's Mystical Stepping Stones
Madame Helena P. Blavatsky
Vol. I Cosmogenesis ~ Vol. II Anthropogenesis
[Mystical Stepping Stones].
[Ani Gifs & Icons].
[More Ani Gifs].
[Giveaways & Contests]
[Kids & Parents]
THE SECRET DOCTRINE by BLAVATSKY
- -Blavatsky was initiated in Tibet. She was under the guidance and
protection of her invisible Master.
- -(There are voodoo circles in New Orleans, where the protection became
necessary, as it did again in Mexico.)
- -Book: "Theosophy", by R. Elwood is really a brief survey
of that work - "The Secret Doctrine".
- -Hydrogen is called the trinity of one. Only gas in our system,
elsewhere not. Father of fire, water, and air.
- Liquid fire proceeds from indiscrete fire.
- Circle is the Thought, diameter is Word, and their union is Life.
- The Light is called Vach; also Bath-Kol.
- The first Race had three rudimentary elements. (No fire)
- The first and second races, were not physical beings
- Good - The devas cast no shadows.
- The noumenon of Hydrogen unlocks our Self! (moon?)
- Pymander "the mouth of Mystery".
- Jesus Christ is called Mikael the Lion.
- Berosus obtained his information, he tells us, from Ea.
- Bull (Uriel); Dragon (Raphael); Eagle (Gabriel); the Bear (Thot-Sabaoth); and the Dog (Erataoth).
- Gemini: They live and die, each in turn, and every alternate day -
the Tyndaridae - their two wives, Phoebe and Hilasira - personifying
the Dawn and the Twilight
- The "golden eggs" of the Swan Leda.
- Symbol of the dual man. Thus Castor is the son of the Mortal, Pollux the progeny of the Immortal.
- Castor's tomb was shown in Sparta.
- Pollox aids man: By reason of its fifth principle being called to life by the informing gods.
- After the submersion of the last remnant of the Atlantean race, some 12,000 years ago.
- Jah-Hovah, meaning male life and female life.
- Seth is no man, but a race. (Third race)
- Jah-Hovah: He is one of the planetary Elohim of the regent group of Saturn.
- Since Abel or Hebel is a female, the counterpart and female half of the male Cain.
- Enoch, Hermes, and Libra, are one.
- 1st Root Race was "Adam solus" (Spirit) 2nd Root Race was "Adam-Eve"
(Inactive androgynes) 3rd Root Race was "Separating Hermaphrodit"
4th Root Race was "Seth-Enos"
- Enochs, the Seers of that Mankind.
- Thou hast fashioned me behind and before.
- Our Fifth Race is rapidly approaching the Fifth Element - call it interstellar ether.
- Book: "Eclogae Physicae et Ethicae" of Stobaeus, the Greek compiler of ancient fragments. (5th AD)
- Greenland was a site of the 2nd Root Race.
- Of such great cataclysms there have already been four. And we may
expect one for ourselves in due course of time.
- Budha or Wisdom is called the bastard son of the Moon and Jupiter's wife, Tara.
- The Moon bears the seeds of life and being - which the Sun - vivifies and fructifies.
- Ur was the chief seat of the worship of the Moon-god.
- Krishna belongs to the Fifth Race, his death having inaugurated the
Kali Yuga. (3104 BC - other sources)
- Blavatsky confirms much of what Cayce said - as to the date of the
last sinking of Atlantis, and Poseidonis.
She also said the "Great Serpent Mound" portrays the "cycle of Time"
- same as Cayce.)
- There are fossil footprints of giants reported at Carson, Indiana.
- The English translations of the Bible can never be relied upon,
even in their modern revised forms.
- Druids: All but sacred fires were extinguished on the first of
November. - Sun in Taurus - Venus - Lucifer raising.
- Atlanteans: Had Uranus for their first Atlanteans
- Diocletian burned the esoteric works of the Egyptians in 296, together with their books on alchemy.
- Caesar 700,000 rolls at Alexandria, and Leo Isaurus 300,000 at Constantinople in the 8th century.
- The Greek and Hindo pantheons were the septiform personations
1. of the noumena of the intelligent Powers of nature;
2. of Cosmic Forces; 3. of celestial bodies; 4. of gods or Dhyam Chohans;
5. of psychic and spiritual powers; 6. of divine kings on earth;
7. heroes and men.
- Uranus ruled the Second Race; Kronos or Saturn governed the Lemurians; Jupiter, Neptune for Atlantis.
- Neptune or Poseidon crossed the horizon in three steps.
- Though Zeus reigns over the Fourth Race, it is Poseidon who rules,
and who is the true key to the triad of the Kronid Brothers and to our human races.
- Poseidon and Nereus are one.
- Astronomically, the Atlantids have become the seven Pleiades.
- Now the worship is that of the Sun, lost and found again in its
- for in latitude 68 degrees it remains dead only forty days. (Osirus)
- There is a 19 year Lunar Cycle.
- Now amber is found only in the northern seas, in the Baltic.
- awakening at the Pole the Dragon made rigid by cold.
- Neptune: makes immovable the floating isle of Delos.
- Book: She says the keys can be found in "Apocalypse"
- Delos: Let geographers and geologists seek for it among that group
of islands discovered by Nordenskiold on his Vega voyage in the arctic.
- The third eye was at the back of the head.
- The pineal gland is on the 3rd ventrical.
- There must be exerted a very powerful "inductive" action by the medulla on the pineal gland.
- Solar Wind: His breath gives Life to the Seven.
- (Gives light to the planets.)
- There are seven keys of interpretation to every symbol and allegory.
- There are seven chief Mystery-gods, whose chief was, exoterically,
of the twelve great gods, or Zodiacal constellations; and, esoterically, the Messiah.
- This Logos is the appex of the Pythagorean triangle.
- This Logos is equivalent to the "Unconscious Universal Mind".
- The Sun: The eye of Osiris, and was himself the logos.
- It is only by the sevenfold Ray of this light that we can become
cognizant of the Logos through the Demiurge - Spirit and Soul - good and bad at the same time.
- culling seven Mandragoras - the Mandragora is the mandrake of the Bible.
- Roots of this plant, fleshy, hairy, and forked below, representing roughly
the limbs of a man, the body and even a head.
- Its magical and mysterious properties have been proclaimed in fable
and play from the most archaic ages. - No stalk; large leaves;
like a crop of hair; from the Isle of Candia and Adan - as amulets
- The magic plant par excellence.
- Mercury gets 7 times the Sun light of Earth; Venus receives 2 times as much.
- Mercury is identical with the Mazdean Mithra.
- The Sun is the Wisdom and the Word of God.
- Each man has a combination of 7 planetary principles.
- (Venus is shown with a symbol pointing down, while Earth is shown with the same symbol pointing up.)
- Venus is the most occult, powerful, and mysterious of all the planets.
- Presiding over the natural generation of man. - Venus is also called Sukra.
- Cow's horns on her head, the symbol of mystic nature.
- Draco is the Great Dragon; the seven signs it extents through are its heads.
- The gods of our fathers are our devils.
- Earth, the progeny of the Moon.
- The great inclination of the axis of Venus amounts to fifty degrees.
- The 10th Avator from Vishnu is still to come.
- Although certainly coevil with Plato's Atlantis, the Mayas belong to the Fifth Continent.
- Eden was Babylonia and Mesopotamia.
- Venus is the friend of the Moon, and a foe to Jupiter.
- Soma is the mystery god and presides over the mystic and occult nature in man.
- Soma is the sacred juice.
- Book: See Narada and Asuramaya on mystic astronomy.
- 300 million years, or Three Occult Ages.
- Merodach, or Satan
- Man needs four flames and three fires to become one on Earth, and he
requires the essence of the forty-nine fires to be perfect.
- They are like the two (side) lines of a triangle that has
lost its bottom line - which is the third fire.
- Faith without Will is like a wind-mill without wind - barren of results.
- Dawn and twilight are the cast-off bodies of Brahma.
- Sin, the Moon - Bel (the Sun) - and Venus as Ishtar.
- The best and most complete of all such calendars was the Tamil calendar called the "Tirukkanda Panchanga"
- The White Island is called the islands of Atlantis.
- The mineral kingdom is termed the "astral".
- The first appearance of Humanity occurred 1,664,500,987 years ago.
(From 1887) Planetary spirit
- The human period began 18,618,728 years ago.
- Materialization or crystallization began with the 4th Round.
- See the "Arya magazine of Lahore".
- The Kali-Yuga began 4989 years before the year 1887.
- 360 days of mortals make a year.
- Kali-Yuga contains 432,000 years.
- He who would laugh at Briaraus and Orion ought to abstain from going
to, or even talking of, Karnac or Stonehenge.
- The Easter Island relics were placed by the last of the Lemurians,
who were 20 to 25 feet tall.
- Giants or Giedorim lived and flourished one million rather than
between three and four thousand years ago.
- Christ-stone, called a "Jupiter lapis".
- Pausonias spoke highly of Arcadia.
- Book: Read for magic and psychic powers - Volume VI of the "Academie
des Inscriptions". (Memoires P518, et seq.)
- Ophite stones are called serpent-stones.
- Siderites are called star-stones.
- The ophite is shaggy, hard, heavy, black, and has the gift of speech.
(One worn Troy.)
- Eusebius carried his ophites in his bossom.
- The stones of Carnac and West Hoadley represent the planisphere.
-Most of these stones are the relics of the last Atlanteans.
- Stonehenge is the form of the Dendera planisphere and of the signs of the Zodiac.
- There are Rocking-Stones situated on the slope of Golcar (the Enchanter).
- Pliny told of a moving stone left by the Argonauts at Cyzicum.
- Palaemonius, the Cyclops, was the Tyrian Hercules. -
The builder of the sacred columns of Gadir, covered with the mysterious
characters to which Apollonius of Tyana was the only one in his age to
possess the key; and with figures which may still be found on the walls
of Ellora, the gigantic ruins of the temple of Viswakkarma.
- The Dracontia, sacred to the Moon and the serpent, were the more ancient "Rocks of Destiny".
- Oracular: A rock overshadowing Harpasa - in Asia.
- Book: "The Homunculi of Paracelsus" on Alchemy.
- There are pyramids at the four corners of the world.
- The Adepts or Wise men dwelt in subterranean habitats, generally under
some kind of pyramidal structure.
- (Clues to the pyramids at the four corners of the world): though
until found scattered all over the two Americas, under and over
ground, beneath and amidst virgin forest, as in plain and vale.
- But the "Serpents of Wisdom" have preserved their records well, and
the history of the human evolution is traced in heaven as it is traced
on underground walls.
- Humanity and the stars are bound together indissolubly, because of
the intelligences that rule the latter.
- It is singular how closely the constellations correspond in
sequence and in range of right ascension with the events recorded
respecting the Biblical Flood.
- Every student of Occultism knows what that astronomical and
Zodiacal allegory means.
- The eleventh Sign of the Zodiac was Aquarius.
- Since the time of the regular establishment of the Zodiacal
calculations in Egypt, the poles have been thrice inverted.
- The Son, the Logos: His symbol was the constellation of the Dragon.
- St. John in Revelation: His Dragon is Neptune, the symbol of Atlantean magic.
- Chozzar, called by the profane Neptune.
- Book: Read the "Vendidad" to know Zoroaster.
- 8 coils of the Serpent formed "Jacob's Ladder". - Seth, or Set
- The "Dioscuri" were 7. (Normally this would refer to the Gemini twins.)
- The Persian, King Cambyses ruled Egypt from 529 BC.
- Book: Read Faber!
- the astronomical significance of chapter XXV of Exodus.
- The two cherubs standing on the two sides of the sacred tetragrammaton
represent the Ursa Major and Ursa Minor. (Thuban?)
- The Samothracian Mysteries are very ancient.
- Urim, the heavens
- The Yellow Dragon, the chief of the others, - he does not go in
company. At the proper seasons if there is perfection he comes forth.
- Book: Read Proctor's "Myths and Marvels of Astronomy".
- Draco was Virgil's "Maximus Anguis".SN - Draco also was the Watcher over the golden fruit.
- Draco: The stars are golden fruit upon a tree - All out of reach!
- Draco has an orange star (4.1 mag.) midway between the Dippers, some
called it the Poison Place, because of the nodes, the Head and Tail of
the Dragon. - Ormazd, their chief and Logos.
- Hormig, a name of the planet Mercury or Budha. - From the spheres
of the stars wherein dwell the gods of light that wisdom descends to
the inferior spheres.
- Osiris - Isis (the divine androgyne).
- Books: Read the "Turin Papyrus", the most remarkable of all -
Champollion translated, the synchronistic table of Abydos, a list of
dynasties, imbracing the furthest mythoic times.
- Dendera Zodiac with its mysterious three Virgos between the Lion
- Prior three Races: 1. Gods, 2. Demi-gods, 3.Heros and Giants.
- India: The land of initiation and of divine knowledge.
- Mental and nervous diseases open doors usually closed. -
It is disease, or the exuberance of nervous fluid which produces mediumship and visions.
- The Atlanteans were liable to be mortally wounded only by stone and wood.
- The cap of the North Pole has never perished; nor will it to the end of the Seven Races.
- Wheat has never been found in the wild state; it is not a product of the earth.
- Isis: I am she who rises in the constellation of the dog.
- The Dendera Zodiac is over 75,000 years old.
- Book: The "Rig-Veda", the occult volume par excellence.
- There were numerous catacombs in Egypt and Chaldea. - There are also subterranean
crypts of Thebes and Memphis, one on the west side of the Nile.
- The Initiated Dragon Slayer has to overcome all passions and temptations.
- They received their enlightenment by the solar and planetary gods.
- Shadow is that which enables light to manifest itself.
- The Tree of the Knowledge of the Good and the Evil grows from the roots of the Tree of Life.
- God or Light was given the value of Pi (3.1415). - A final harmonic tendency to Oneness,
which as everyone knows is the mathematical function of Pi.
- Jehovah is but a lunar and generation god.
- Ain-Soph was conceived to emanate manifesting Powers.
(Cayce, among others, have mentioned this name also.)
- Our mental circle must become Light Itself.
- The six schools of India
- The Monad has to pass through its mineral, vegetable and animal forms,
before the Light of the Logos is awakened in the animal man.
- Therefore Nature (in man) must become a compound of Spirit and
Matter before he becomes what he is.
- Water is the blood of the Earth.
- Book: Read "Mirror of Futurity", (Cycles of Time Forever)
- For, to complete the septenary man, to add to his three lower
principles, and cement them with the spiritual Monad - two connecting
principles are needed: Manas and Kama. - This requires a living
Spiritual Fire of the middle principle from the fifth and third states
of Pleroma. - This fire is the possession of the Triangles, not of
the perfect cubes.
- Why should the heart have four lower cavities and three higher divisions?
- Why do the seven nervous plexuses of the body radiate seven rays?
(Also 7 layers of skin)
- Where there is no struggle, there is no merit. - A sentence of
imprisonment in the lower or nether region, which is our earth; the
lowest in its chain. - Time is the great seven-headed Serpent. (Swastika)
- Ram or Rama entered India at the final defeat of the Atlanteans.
- Krishna was after Rama, and was the last incarnation of Vishnu.
- Book: Read "Pymander" of Hermes Trismegistus.
- The "Bluefish Cave" in Canada has evidence of man from 25,000 BC.
- The channels through which the influence of these bodies was
conveyed to the Earth, they (the Kabalists) held to be electrical.
- Mugheir or Ur
- withheld the one from the other, and so changed motion towards into motion round the centre.
- The Sun gives our psychic cell it's matrix.
- Milky Way: The Central Sun is simply the centre of Universal life - Electricity.
- The spirit of our visible sun endows him with his Manas and its vehicle the Kama rupa,
which evolve individualized consciousness.
- Manas, the pivit
- Without phosphorus no thought!
- The Sun is the fount of life in our system.
- That of all the mammalians, man was the earliest. -
It is man who is he indirect ancestor of the ape.
- Man was the store-house, so to speak, of all the seeds of life.
- A door and a window self-shining within, which is the Soul.
- the uncreated lights which enlighten man within - his principles.
- Every fortieth year, to every couple (hermaphrodite) two are born, a male and a female.
- At the expiration of every forty (annual) Suns, at the end of every fortieth Day,
the double one becomes four; male and female in one, in the first and
second and the third.
- The bird Karshipta brought divine Law.
- Hansa, the bird of Wisdom.
- Why should celibacy and chastity be a sine qua non rule and
condition of regular chelaship, or the development of psychic and occult powers?
- the living magnetic fire that pervades the manifested solar system.
- The Tetragrammaton, the four-lettered sacred name of the Deity, can be
resolved on Earth only by becoming Septenary through the manifest triangle
proceeding from the concealed Tetraktis.
- Yet, we find the Lemurians in their sixth sub-race building their
first rock-cities out of stone and lava.
- Cyclopean buildings were all the handy work of the Lemurians of
the last sub-races.
- The relics of Easter Is. were much like the walls of the Temple
of Pachacamac or the Ruins of Tia-huanuco - The first large Lemurian
cities were on Madagascar.
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, than which no grander psychological essay
on Occult lines exist. - Also "She".
- digs in caves like the people of Kor.
- The fifth principle, or human (intellectual) soul, in the majority
of mankind is not even yet fully developed.
- The Saptarshi (the seven Rishis) are the regents of the seven stars
of the Great Bear, therefore, of the same nature as the angels of the
planets, or the seven great Planetary Spirits.
- Krishna: Another vehicle of the Logos. - Made conscious by its
union with the higher faculties of Manas.
- The Logos, being no personality but the universal principle.
- The Fourth or Atlantean race - the giants whose physical beauty
and strength reached their climax, in accordance with evolutionary law,
towards the middle period of their fourth sub-race.
- Lemuria's elect, had taken shelter on the sacred Island (now the
fabled Shamballah), in the Gobi Desert.
- Book: Read "Vishnu Purana"
- The six others are the (to us) invisible companion globes of this earth.
- It is only with Vaivasvata Manu that our Humanity began on this Earth (or Round).
- The Magas are the Magi of Chaldea.
- The waters flow toward the two ends, and new lands arise in the middle
belt (equatorial lands), while those at the ends are subject to pralayas
- The Atlantis sea-bottom is covered with some 5,000 feet of chalk at present.
- Book: "Surya Siddhanta", the oldest astronomical work in the whole world.
- The axle of the Wheel tilted. - People knew snow, ice, and frost, and men,
plants, and animals were dwarfed in their growth.
- During this Round, there must be seven terrestrial pralayas,
three occasioned by the change in the inclination of the earth's axis.
- Since Fohot - having, in addition, universal intelligence to guide him.
- Pole-shifts are related to the Sidereal year. With the beginning and close of this cycle.
- The circuit of the ecliptic is completed in 25,868 years.
- (Using her numbers I arrive at 2155 years in each sign.)
- Precession: the equinoctial point falls back fifty minutes ten seconds, annually. -
as the apsis goes forward to meet it at the rate of eleven minutes
twenty-four seconds, annually.
- The Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn mark the wobble of Earth's axis.
- At present the tropic is only twenty-three degrees and a fraction less
than half a degree from the equater. - Hence it has still 2.5 degrees to
run before the end of the Sidereal year; which gives humaniy in general,
and our civilized races in particular, a reprieve of about 16,000 years.
- Four Pole-shifts are recorded.
- They (the Atlanteans) built great images, nine Yatis high (27 feet);
the size of their bodies.
- The statues on Easter Is., and on the outskirts of Gobi, are all
between 20 and 30 feet high.
- The Polynesians belong to the very earliest of the surviving sub-races.
- Egyptian astronomy embraced more than three and a half sidereal years -
or about 87,000 years, the Hindu calculations cover nearly thirty-three
such years, or 850,000 years.
- The Third Race ended its career in Lanka, or rather on that which
became Lanka with the Atlanteans. - Ceylon is the Northern highland
of ancient Lanka.
- The great English fresh-water deposit called the Wealden which
every geologist regards as the mouth of a former great river - is the bed
of the main stream which drained Northern Lemuria in the Secondary Age.
- Manetho tells us that Athotis, the son of this first king Menes,
built the palace of Memphis; that he was a physician, and left anatomical books.
- Thus we have to deal with modes of thought on seven
entirely different planes of Ideality. - Symbolical, emblematical,
allegorical, and logogrammical.
- Thus, almost every proper name - is composed of such logograms
(each letter represents a word).
- Moses speaks of Og, a king who was nine cubits high (15 feet 4 inches)
and four wide - Deut. iii II.
- There are colossal statues, still erect and intact near Bamian.
- Easter Is.: The platforms on which these colossal images stood
averaged from thirty to forty feet in length, twelve to sixteen broad.
- Burnes, after visiting the Bamian statues, speaks of a mountain
all honeycombed with gigantic cells.
- All those immense avenues of colossal ruins that cross North
America along and beyond the Rocky Mountains, are the work of Cyclopes.
- Masses of enormous human bones were found in America, near Misorte.
- Bamian is a small, miserable, half-ruined town in Central Asia,
half-way between Cabul and Balkh, at the foot of Kabhibaba. (8500 feet)
- Hiouen-thsang, speaks of, and saw them in the seventh century AD. -
The tallest statue is 173 feet, the second is 120 feet tall, both have
entrances at the foot and spiral staircase. - They were seen by the
Marquis de Nadeylac.
- The Bamian statues were overlaid with gold originally.
- The 60 foot one is the race that fell. The first physical race.
- The merciful Lord, our Master, hears the cry of agony.
- The returns of great catastrophes were determined by the present
period of the Magnus Annus, or great year - a cycle composed of the
revolutions of the sun, moon and planets, and terminating when these
return together to the sign whence they were supposed at some remote
epoch to set out.
- Ecpyrosis, or destruction by fire, by submarine volcanoes.
- Astraea again descended on the earth to renew the golden age. -
Astraea, the goddess of justice, is the last of the deities to forsake
the earth, when the gods are said to abandon it and be taken up into
heaven by Jupiter again.
- Ganymedes was the object of lust.
- The Father of the gods throws down Astraea back on the earth again,
on which she falls upon her head. Astraea is Virgo, the constellation
of the Zodiac. - But it is inseparable from Leo, the sign that precedes
it, and from the Pleiades and their sisters, the Hyades, of which
Aldebaran is the brilliant leader. All of these are connected
with the periodic renovations of the earth, with regard to its continents -
even Ganymedes, who in astronomy is Aquarius. P785
- The North Pole is geographically the first continent.
- The celestial pole, with its pole star in heaven, is Meru,
or the seat of Brahma, the throne of Jupiter, etc.
- Golden Age ended: The ecliptic had become parallel with the
meridian, and part of the Zodiac appeared to descend from the North
Pole to the north horizon.
- (Stars will fall from heaven.) - Aldebaran was in conjunction
with the Sun, as it was 40,000 years ago.
- There has been a retrograde motion of the equator. - When the
Lion is in the pit or below the south pole, then Virgo,
as the next sign, follows him, and when her head, down to the waist
is below the South horizon, she is inverted.
- The Hyades are the rain or Deluge constellation. -
The daughters of Atlas, or the Pleiades. - Aldebaran
- It is from this point of the ecliptic that the calculations of
the new cycle were commenced.
- Aquarius is raised to heaven (or above the horizon of the North Pole)
- Virgo or Astraea, who is Venus-Lucifer, descends head downwards below
the horizon of the South Pole, or the pit; which pit, or the pole, is
also the Great Dragon, or the Flood.
- Submersion: Happened when Jupiter had seen the moral depravity.
- The whole coast of South America has been raised up to 10 to 15 feet
and settled down again within an hour.
- The north shores of South America have rose 200 to 600 feet
in 5-6000 years.
- Pigmies (the dwarfed races of the Poles).
- The coast of Greenland is sinking fast.
- The richest literature in the world, the Sanskrit literature of India.
- Stones have been found in the Canary Islands bearing sculptured symbols
similar to those found on the shore of Lake Superior.
- Perceived by means of the Self the seat abiding in the Self, where
dwells the Brahman free from all.
- Of the five life winds - in the midst of all these (life-winds)
which move about in the body and swallow up one another, blazes the
Vaisvanara fire sevenfold.
- The 7 fires are: The five senses, plus the mind, and the understanding.
- The self, which is the goal of the ascetic.
- Key: Vaisvanara is Agni, son of the Sun.P569-II All these pairs
have fire between them, i.e., esoteric knowledge, Wisdom of the divine Self.
- Book: Let him read "Pistis Sophia", in the light of
the Bhagavatgita, the Anugita and others; and then the statement made
by Jesus in the Gnostic Gospel - it will become clear, and the dead
letter blinds disappear at once.
- And no name is more excellent than all these seven vowels.
- A name wherein be contained all names, all Lights, and all (the forty-nine)
powers, knowing it, if a man quits this body of matter no smoke, no
theological delusion, no darkness, nor Ruler of the Sphere (no personal
genius or planetary spirit called God) or of Fate, (karma) shall be able
to hold back the soul that knoweth that name. If he shall utter that
Name unto the fire, the darkness shall flee away.
- These thirty-three divinities exist age after age, and their
appearance and disappearance is in the same manner as the sun sets and
- Swastica: It is the seal placed also on the hearts of the living
Initiates, burnt into the flesh, for-ever, with some.
- The earliest picture of Jesus is at the Church of St. John at Monza.
Those in Rome's catacombs are 7th century.
- The Tree of Knowledge in the Paradise of man's own heart, becomes
the Tree of Life Eternal.
- Julian (the Emperor) was an Initiate.
- The Logos of God is the revealer of man.
- The Moon is forced to alter her appearance every seven days.
- Pythagoras' Music of the Spheres: A tone is the distance of the
Moon from the Earth; from the Moon to Mercury half a tone, from thence
to Venus the same; from Venus to the Sun one and a half tones; from the
Sun to Mars a tone; from thence to Jupiter half a tone; from Jupiter to
Saturn half a tone; and thence to the Zodiac a tone; thus making seven
tones - the diapason harmony. - Voice of Nature
- The fact is that the rays of the four stars in the circle of
perpetual apparition - the Agni, Mahendra, Kasyapa, and Dhruva, placed
in the tail of Ursa Minor (Sisumara) - focussed in a certain way on a
certain object produce extraordinary results. P612
- Peacock: 6 rayed star, a Swastica, a six and occasionally seven-pointed
crown is on his brow; the peacock's tail represents the sidereal heavens;
and the twelve signs of the Zodiac are hidden on his body. (St. John's Revelation)
- Mars with the Pleiades is a sacred event.
- Ursa Major: The Seven Elemental Powers!
- Seen through a prism?
- Life on other worlds is shown by the meteorites that contain carbon.
- The dawn of life on this earth (lower Laurentian strata).
- For it is the regular contraction and expansion of the infinite and
shoreless Ocean of that which we may call the Noumenon of matter emanated
by Swabhavat, which causes the universal vibration of atoms.
- There is heat internal and heat external in every atom.
- Professor Newcomb: By loosing heat, a gaseous body contracts,
and the heat generated by the contraction exceeds that which it had to
lose in order to produce the contraction. (Perpetual motion?)
- The above heat of contraction is: Causeless Heat, the Breath of
Fire, all-creative Force plus Absolute Intelligence.
- It is through Fohat that the ideas of the Universal Mind are
impressed upon matter. - Cosmic Electricity - all cerebration and
brain-activity are attended by electrical phenomena.
- Inner light is triple fire, while manifested fire is sevenfold.
- The most attenuated gases can give no idea of its nature to the
- Heat, Attraction, and Repulsion - the three great factors of motion.
- Fohat, running along the seven principles of Akasa, acts upon
- Fohat is looked upon by the Occultists as an Entity. His influence
is felt in the magnetic. - The Word made flesh. In his secondary aspect,
Fohat is the Solar Energy, the electric vital fluid. P111
- Electricity is matter - atomic - an emanation from an Entity, which
is neither God nor Devil. - of the Sun, rising, noon, and setting.
- The triangle being a symbol of Deity everywhere. - Ormazd is
the Logos, the First Born and the Sun.
- This law of vortical movement in primordial matter, is one of the
oldest conceptions of Greek philosophy, whose first historical Sages
were nearly all Initiates of the Mysteries.
- Fohat, in his capacity of Divine Love
- Fire - is the most perfect and unadulterated reflection, in Heaven
as on Earth, of the One Flame. - It is divine Substance.
- From Meru, the abode of gods, to Eden, the distance is very small.
- Men ascending, but still not having quite reached the goal - may
cross the "circle of the Pass-Not", only on the day "Be-With-Us".
- The greatest philosopher of European birth, Imanuel Kant.
- The real Osirification was the lot of every Monad only after 3,000
cycles of Existences.
- Daiviprakriti, the Light manifested through Eswara, the Logos.
- Electricity, which is Life.
- The Hebrew Bath-Kol, the daughter of the Divine Voice, or Verbum,
or the male and female Logos, the Heavenly Man or Adam Kadmon, who is at
the same time Sephira.
- Cow: a form of Aditi - the principle higher than Ether - in Akasa,
the synthesis of all the forces in Nature.
- Vach and Kwan-Yin are both the magic potency of Occult sound in
Nature and Ether.
- This light of the Logos is the ì‚é‚î‚ë‚ between objective matter
and the subjective thought of Eswara (or Logos). - or Fohat
- Differentiated matter in the Solar System exists in seven different
conditions. So does Fohat.
- Logos: He is One and Seven - is the spirit of Electricity, which
is the Life of the Universe.
- 7 Elements: air, earth, water, fire, ether - Akasa, Jivatma,
divine Astral Light, or the "Soul of the World".
- There are elements born from and within each respective Element.
- Our atmosphere is a crucible of its own.
- Each world has its own Fohat.
- The upper atmosphere is more pure, and gives Life.
- He who would allotropise sluggish oxygen into Ozone to a measure
of alchemical activity, reducing it to its pure essence, (for which
there are means), would discover thereby a substitute for an "Elixir of Life".
- Uranus and Neptune, whose satellites, four and one respectively,
revolved, it was thought, in their orbits from East to West, whereas
all the other satellites rotate from West to East.
- Mercury and Venus, both are far older than the Earth P156
- Earth is the child of the Moon.
- The Moon revenges herself on Earth by soaking it through and through
with the nefarious, invisible, and poisoned influence which emanates from
the occult side of her nature.
- The Moon's emanations are at the same time beneficent and maleficent.
- Graveyard or corpse-emanations, which kill!
- The Moon is the friend of the sorcerers and the foe of the unwary.
- Witches of Thessaly, have the present tantrikas of Bengal knew the Moon well.
- There is not much mystery left now in the riddle of the eighth sphere.
- Every planet, whether visible or invisible, is credited with six
companion globes. - Life proceeds from the 1st to the 7th in Seven Rounds.
- The man of our Round being preceded only by the mineral and vegetable
- And I advise you to say nothing the time for saying it has come.
- We have seven classes of Lunar Ancestors.
- Book: Read "Esoteric Buddhism"
- We are 4th Round, but Fifth Round men have been coming in for the
last few thousand years.
- No upper globes of any chain in the Solar System, can be seen.
- He had irretrievably pledged himself to the Brotherhood and passed
through at least one initiation.
- For figures and numbers are the key to the esoteric system.
- Do not give out the great truths that are the inheritance of the
future Races, to our present generation.
- Above all take care what those who learn from you believe in.
- There are seven branches of Knowledge mentioned in the Puranas.
- Vajna-Vidya: The performance of religious rites in order to produce
- Maha-Vidya: The great magic knowledge
- Guhya-Vidya: The science of Mantras
- It is only the last one, Atma-Vidya, or the true Spiritual and
Divine wisdom, which can throw absolute and final light upon the
teachings of the three first named.
- on this Fourth Round in which the human stage will be fully developed.
- Monad: It is not of this world or plane.
- Left to itself the Monad will cling to no one. - It is at this point
that the Cosmic Monad (Buddhi) will be wedded to and become the vehicle
of the Atmic Ray, i.e., it (Buddhi) will awaken to an apperception of it
(Atman); and thus enter on the first step of a new septenary ladder of
evolution; this will lead it eventually to the tenth (counting from the
lowest upwards) of the Sephirothal tree, the Crown.
- Monads, who, having ended their life-cycle on the lunar chain,
which is inferior to the terrestrial chain, have incarnated on this one.
- There are 7 Earths, so there are 7 Moons, the last one alone being
visible. - Sun too
- The cyclic changes in many forms of disease which coincide with the
- The Lunar Monads or Pitris, the ancestors of man, become in reality
man himself. P182
- The fourth member of a series occupies a unique position.
- thus forms the fulcrun of the balance represented by the whole chain.
- Rupa means form; Kalpa means Round
- In the present age, the physical embryo is a plant, a reptile, an animal,
before it finally becomes man.
- During the Fourth Round, man appears on earth earlier than any animal
- The Anima Mundi or Astral Light
- Rise up, come with thy Mother (the Spiritus) and free thee from limits
by which thou art held.
- A stone become a plant; a plant, a beast; a beast, a man; a man, a
spirit; and the spirit, a god.
- Jehovah's connection with the moon in the Kabala is well known to
- These seven planes correspond to the seven states of consciousness
in man. It remains with him to attune the three higher states in himself
the three higher planes in Kosmos. But before he can attempt to attune,
he must awaken the three seats to life and activity. P376
- The Puranic Prophecy: Our solar system wanders to 13 degrees away
from the great circle of the Zodiac. The Sun flickers and goes out -
matter falls into dissolution.
- As the Satya-yuga is always the first in the series of the four ages
or Yugas, so the Kali ever comes the last.
- Last Days: Shall descend on Earth - Kalki Avatar endowed with the
eight superhuman faculties.
- The minds of those who lived at the end of Kali-Yuga shall be
awakened and become as pellucid as crystal.
- When the sun and moon and the lunar asterism Tishya and the planet
Jupiter are in one mansion, the Krita (or Satya) Age shall return.
- Two persons continue alive throughout the four ages, residing at
Kalapa or Katapa (Rajpoot?) on the northern side of the Himalayas, hence
- An elliptic course are doomed to annihilation. Others moving in
parabolic curves generally escape destruction.
- Fohat: He places his four fiery (electro-positive) Sons in the
Four Circles - these are the Equator, the Ecliptic, and the two Tropics.
- For Mount Meru, which is the North Pole, is said to have seven gold,
and seven silver steps leading to it. P204
- Akasa of Northern Lights: The Songs of Fohat and his Sons were
radiant as the noon-tide Sun and the Moon combined.
- The four Sons on the middle four-fold Circle saw their father's
songs and heard his Solar-selenic radiance.
- The Aurora Borealis and Australis, both of which take place at
the very centres of terrestrial electric and magnetic forces.
- The phenomenon of polar lights is accompanied by, and productive of,
strong sounds, like whistling, hissing, and cracking.
- Reach the fourth fruit of the fourth path of knowledge that leads
- Book: See Vitruvius Pollio: for divine rules of proportion.
- There are 127 towns in Europe which were found to be Cyclopean
in origin. - The walls of Syene were built 5400 years ago.
- Ancient Wisdom added to the cold shell of astronomy the vivifying
elements of its soul and its spirit, Astrology.
- Arcturus is Ash; Orion is Kesil; Pleiades is Cimah.
- The Arabian Job - Scorpio, the eighth constellation.
- The Pleiades are connected with sound and other mystic principles
- King Josiah, 624 years BC.
- 12: The dodecahedeon is a perfect number.
- The Akkadians themselves are far earlier than the Chaldeans.
- Zodiac: Aquarius is Reuben; Gemini is Levi and Simeon; Leo is
Judah; Pisces is Zebulon; Taurus is Issachar; Virgo-Scorpio is Dan;
Capricornus is Naphtali; Cancer is Benjamin; Libra is Asher; Saggitarius
- Kepler's mystical astronomy
- Pisces: Shines as a symbol of all the past, present, and future
Spiritual Saviors - who dispense light and dispel mental darkness.
- It was at the moment of the Sun entering into the sign of the Fish
(Pisces) that the Elect Messiah - had to be born.
- on a throne, the head of that bull (Taurus), trying to push away
with the ansated cross on its horns, a Dragon. - Taurus was called the
great city of God and the Mother of revelation - the interpreter of the
- Ansated cross, the Swastica, and the cross have all the same meaning.
- The Taurus was sacred in every Cosmogony.
- that the ancients in general, and particularly the Hindus, calculated,
and therefore observed, eclipses only. (Says Bailly)
- February 18th, 3102 at sunrise: The Sun was then in the first point
of the Zodiac according to its true longitude. - Preceding midnight the
Moon was in the same place, but according to its average longitude -
54 degrees behind the equinox - in the sixth degree of Libra. P661-I
- Best star tables: LaCaille's for the Sun; and Maier's for the Moon.
- At the first moment of Kali-Yug there was a conjunction of all the
planets. (Saturn, Mars, Jove, and Mercury)
- The Moon's daily motion of 13 degrees 10 minutes, 35 seconds, made
use of it to divide the Zodiac into 27 constellations, related to the
period of the Moon.
- The thirty-six horoscopes of the fixed stars.
- In Egypt "Fohat" was known as Toum issued of Noot. - The defunct
begs that Toum should give him the breath from his right nostril (positive
electricity) - Add to this the fact that Jehovah is the third Sephiroth,
Vinah, a feminine word, you have the key to the mystery.
- The essence of fire is the Life and Light of the Universe. -
Makes him immortal.
- Fohat is the steed and the thought is the rider. - Fohat traces
spiral lines to unite the sixth to the seventh - the crown.
- Self-torture is a doctrine of Hatha Yoga.
- The Divine Thought - the Logos, or the male aspect of the Anima Mundi,
Alaya - enters the open heart of man as a ray.
- The subtile light is the strong force of every force.
- The Books of the Vedanta (the last word of human knowledge) -
and their priceless thesaurus, the Upanishads. (About 30)
- The Upanishads are to the Vedas what the Kabala is to the Jewish Bible.
Blavatsky Net Index
The Secret Doctrine [full text!]
Index to Sevret Doctrine
Sign My Guestbook
View My Guestbook
All Rights Reserved.