- (Definition of Mind) the active force in an animate object -
the spark, or image of the Maker. - Mind is "the individual when
we reach the plane of man."
- the mind is developed, both by the action of all of the senses
of the body, as we have them developed in man - from the senses,
as they manifest before the individual.
- one in all, all in one (mind - soul)
- (Mind) divides the impression to the portion needed
- (Mind has two classifications of forces) that between the
physical and soul, and that between the soul and spirit force.
- They are all of one mind!
- To Do Good, they become of one mind.
- The nearer approach the mind comes to the divide, between the
soul and spirit forces, the nearer we become to that infinite
force that guides when it is allowed.
- Mind, as we have given, is both material and spiritual.
- God breathed into man the breath of Life - and he became a
living soul, - with the abilities to become godlike.
- All creatures have mind.
- some ninety-eight thousand years before the entry of Ram into
India - there lived in this land of Atlantis one Amilius - who
noted the separation of man into the male and female.
- thought forms, or able to push out of themselves in that
direction in which its development took shape in thought - much
in the same way and manner as the amoeba. (It multiplies by
dividing by two.)
- the beginning, when that as created as given that as was
necessary to make its development by applying these same forces -
One with that Creative Energy. Hence the next creation.
- The subconscious being a portion of the infinite force, and a
partaker of all of man's experiences in the spiritual and
- for nothing builds without that perfect conception
of this connection between man and God.
- (Mrs. Cayce's statement or question) Each as an entity is a
minature copy of the Universe, body - mind and soul. These
bodies are so closely associated and related that the vibrations
of one affect the other two. Mr. Cayce's response: "Well."
- Through consciousness the suggestion to the subconscious forces
appertain to those conditions of the superconscious.
- (Atlantis) that record in the rocks still remains.
- Then, the sources of information that may be presented to the
mind of man in the finite state are reached through comprehending
the consciousness of that influence - from the sources of all
influences that may move upon the consciousness as to become
aware of an activity in the impulses.
- First, let it be understood there is the pattern in the material
or physical plane of every condition as exists in the cosmic or
spiritual plane, for things spiritual and things material are but
those same conditions raised to a different condition of the
same element. - All force is one
- the superconscious mind, or the spirit
- many, cells - each with its individual world within itself
- (Soul) or the breath that makes that body individual
- The place, then, of the resident or residence, or that occupied
by the soul body becomes to the finite mind the first question.
- that builded by thought and deed becomes the active
particles, atoms, that make up that soul body, see?
- the subconscious mind that never forgets
- (Cosmic consciousness) Until the consciousness of that soul has
reached that development wherein such a soul is raised to that
consciousness above the earth's sphere, or earth's attractive
forces - until it reaches up, up, outward, until included in the
- We have many phases of mind.
- The Will is that active principle against which such
- (The mind is separated into many "bodies".) - that
one may gain the knowledge of its actions
- Knowledge comes through the senses in the physical body to the
conscious mind. - The subconscious mind has the storing of the
knowledge of given conditions when the consciousness receives
through the senses that knowledge, the Will is the action
against the incentives set forth.
- The knowledge of the spiritual forces begins the development
through the awakening of the spiritual forces in the entity. -
Hence the birth into the spiritual world.
- avoiding the appearance of evil
- for only those who have approached sufficient to make the mind
of the physical, the mind of the soul, the mind of the spiritual,
one with Him, may understand or gather that necessary to approach
- the only real life being that which in the material
or physical plane is called psychic.
- When you are operating in the spiritual world your
unconscious becomes the conscious.
- reaching from one sphere to another
- for He is ever near, within each own heart
- environment brings this condition in the development of an entity.
- Spiritual understanding of conditions - allows the soul to feed
upon the subconscious environment, that our thought builded,
creating a channel.
- (People who are spiritually minded live more in the subconscious.)
- a material entity may wonder whether thought is memory, or memory
thought - subconscious forces - bringing gradually the thought
of the development necessary for the entity's development towards
the higher realm.
- when thought would take the possession of the inmost soul or
being of an entity, this is as of memory necessary for development
of entity; when such conditions are willfully banished for the
lighter conditions, that would remove the necessary environment,
for development, the body is exercising thought and memory by
- Not that any entity should enter into any condition that would
so unbalance the mind (conscious), as to bring upon itself
- think not to induce others to think as self
- For the bringing of condemnation from other minds
becomes environment in the mind itself.
- for we all must pay the price necessary for development of self.
- think not to stand alone (for not more than 40 days)
- The Conscious means That that is able to be manifested in the
physical plane through one of the senses.
- the seat of consciousness is as of that solar plexus
center to the grain of the body within itself.
- (only mental experiences)
- one who would understand the infinite mind must approach that
with the finite in such condition as to receive that spiritual
insight into such relations, much less conditions.
- (Planets and stars) cast their shadow, or light
- The subconscious mind may only be fully understood
when viewed from the spiritual viewpoint or aspect.
- The conscious mind rarely gains the entrance to truth in the
subconscious - save in rest, sleep, meditation - through the act.
- When the consciousness views subconscious forces they appear
wavered or bended. - or we may have the suggestion as is given
to a mind directing the truth to be obtained from subconscious
forces bended in such a manner as to give the wavered aspect to
- As to whether in the body or out of the body, I cannot tell.
- the subconscious and the abnormal, or the unconscious conscious,
is the mind of the soul.
- In the sleep it seeks the real diversion.
- (The Sun) carries with same its healing or its destructive
forces with its rays.
- as the Sun or light from the divine itself!
- the awareness of light - of hope
- the conscious is the suggestion in action
- (Cayce) using only its elements to communicate.
- With the submerging of the conscious to the subconscious,
the personality of the body and or earthly portions are removed
and lie above the other body. They may be seen here.
- By the training of the mental, through physical force, the
subconscious urge, as we have given, the faculty of doing in he
right or direct way, and lending assistance to the uplift of all.
- The Thought held against an individual directs the mind either
of masses or classes, whether toward good or bad.
- allowing the sub-conscious to direct, and not building the
barrier between to be overcome. - That to be overcome might
as well be met in this plane, for it will have to be met before
we can gain the entrance to the Holy of Holies.
- We (individuals) find in the earth's plane those mental
conditions wherein the conscious and subconscious would manifest
by some given suggestion. - through will, reasons with the
condition - the barrier.
- the entity attempting to create the consciousness of the
transition, creates barrier. - the continual thought as is
carried, to see physical reaction, creates barrier.
- Now, to overcome such conditions (barriers) bring about the
consciousness, the oneness of mind, soul and body, that when
such submerged conditions are enacted, we find the subconscious
takes the direction in the physical plane - the more the entity
may gain the impressions - that give the light.
- (The subconscious man "as a habit" - by out-of-focus
- When it is necessary to reach the subconscious of an individual
through the senses of the physical Body, before it may be
visualized by such an one, then the spoken word would be more
- Hence that which is spoken to a growing, developing body in oral
manner to the sleeping or semi-conscious mind will act the better
still! (Sub-liminal teaching works!)
- (The Subconscious of all as) one integral force.
- spark, or portion of the Divine that is in every entity.
- (Cayce said all should study the subliminal.)
- (Understanding) is obtained and made ready by itself to be
manifested through itself, towards its own development.
- Each and every person getting that understanding has its
individual force toward the great creation, and its individual
niche, place or unit to perform. Has to reach numbers of psychic
forces or phenomena that may be manifested in the earth plane.
- As in dreams, those forces of the subconscious, when taken or
correlated into those forms that relate to the various phases
of the individual, give to that individual the better
understanding of self, when correctly interpreted, or when
- The Creator, the Gods and the God of the Universe,
speak to man through this individual self.
- (Approach nearer) when more of the forces are taken into
consideration, and are studied by the individual
(not someone else).
- what one cherishes in their heart and mind they make
a part of the pulsation of their heart.
- give to others, rather than require the giving of
others to self.
- It may be through a drug, a mechanical appliance, electrical
vibrations, or whatever sort of means that may be used to bring
- that one of the negative (passive state) rather than positive -
would obtain the better results from such experiences or such
manifestations for another seeking informationfrom such sources.
- (Symbionic relationship of one kind to another)
- The super-consciousness is the divide, that oneness lying
between the soul and the spirit force, within the spiritual
entity. Not of earth forces at all, only awakened with the
spiritual indwelling and acquired individually.
- There is a vast deal of difference between spiritual and soul
forces, for, as given, about each force there has been set
guards or bounds.
- (The soul resides in the brain and nerves.)
nearer those centers of the sensory system.
- Spiritual forces being the life, the reproductive
principle; the soul the development principle.
- The nerve is the soul, for development.
- (Troubles) just call on that inmost super-consciousness of
My presence with thee.
- in the silence - just the moment - just the seeking - just
the giving of self wholly into the use of that desire to know
the guidance of that will.
- Hence there are those elements which if applied in a material
way, if there is the activity with same of spirit and mind, may
bring into the experience of each atom of the body force or cell
itself the awareness of the Creative Force or God.
- Desires and hopes are of a divine nature.
- Keeping self unspotted from those carnal forces that
wreck the carnal mind.
- for the soul body must be that to which the entity may attain
a consciousness that it may make itself one with the whole,
that creative energy called nature, God, Allah, Abba, Baali,
(Abbas? and Babi?)
- when indiviuals within their inner selves open their
souls to the Father.
- All is recorded
- the soul never forgets
- will be to and through eternity
- (No joy or happiness) unless founded in truth and light.
- Keep thine heritage
- Understanding is given those that keep God's commandments.
- Mind in itself, then, is both material and spiritual.
- it hath not yet entered the mind of man as to the unspeakable
glories of him who has washed his raiment in the blood of the Lamb.
- know the mind hath many windows. And as ye look out of thine
inner self, know whereunto thou art looking thou art seeking.
- Yet ye are seeking in this to know what is the Destiny of the Mind.
- It becomes, that either by thought, or assimilation, by activity,
by radial force, by atomic influence, by the very influence of
- reflecting same that it may bring what is as the Tree of Life
that are the leaves that may fall from thy lips - because thou
art grounded in the water of life itself.
- as ye grow upon those inflowings and outflowings of
the spirit of Him that gave.
- The auditory sense being of the attributes or senses
that are more universal in aspect.
- Yet there are periods during such a rest when even the heart,
the circulation, may be said to be at rest. - The auditory
sense is sub-divided - hearing from the feeling.
- the act of hearing by all the senses that are independent of
the brain centers themselves, but are rather of the lymph centers
- or throughout the entire sympathetic system is such an accord
as to be more aware, more accute, even though the body-physical
and brain-physical is at repose, or unaware.
- (The sixth sense) may be brought about by that passing within
the sense range of an entity when in repose - or may be only
presented in some form that is emblematical - to the body or
those that would interpret such. - (Partakes of the subconscious)
- (Subconscious) that may be trained or submerged, or left to its
own initiative until it makes either war with the self.
- (Symbols) that has enabled the brain in its activity to become
so changed or altered as to respond much in the manner as does
a string tuned that vibrates to certain sound in the manner in
which it is strung or played upon. - the other self
- we find there must be some definite line that may be taken by
that other self - recorded - these may be produced - the same
- that there is a definite connection between that we have chosen
to term the sixth sense or acting through the auditory forces
of the body-physical, and the other self within self. - relaxed -
- The man who eats only herbs and fruits will succeed
in meditation. (No meat)
- His dreams will improve
- (The subconscious contacts the sixth sense when the body is at
rest. This activity "leaves a definite impression".)
- the other self communes with the soul
- for that from which an entity or soul sprang is its concept,
its awareness of the divine or creative forces within their
- for He was - and is - and ever will be - Life and Death in one.
- So, my son, let thine lights be in Him, for these are the
manners through which all may come to an understanding of the
-3125-2 For, the
cellular force in the mind has two points about each of the
positive forces in mind with the cellular forces in the body,
or red and white blood cells. For, about each is a positive
and a negative influence. These in the body have now become
subject to such things.
- I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day.
- How received woman her awareness? Through the sleep of the man!
- (Air is the essence of life.)
- In sleep all things become possible, as one finds self flying
through space, lifting, or being chased, or what not, by those
very things that make for a comparison of that which has been
builded by the very soul of the body itself.
- (The sixth sense) not the soul, not the conscious
mind, not the subconscious mind.
- (Attained) in the mental visioning in the imaginative forces,
that which is constantly associated with the senses of the body.
- For to the subconscious there is no past or future -
- Others there are, a correlation between mentalities or
subconscious entities, wherein there has been attained,
physically or mentally, a correlation of individual ideas or
mental expressions that bring from one subconscious to another
those of actual existent conditions, either direct or indirect,
to be acted upon or that are ever present, see?
- (Dreams) Often these are as symbolic conditions, each
representing a various phase to the mental development of the
- (Visions) when attuned to physical conditions - do these means,
clarify conditions for each and every entity. Then it remains -
- (Cayce and Jung are in agreement on the symbols of
transformation. Cayce refers to them as characters, forces,
and emblematic symbols.)
- Well that each individual attempt to correlate those conditions
as do appear in vision, or through Urim, and bring same to
consciousness, that the physical conditions may be developed
and strength may be gained individually, that will assist in
giving much to self's satisfaction - (development and service)
- Allowing self to be abused that others may gain the lighter
way, better that the understanding come that the hurt that
would be brought to self would bring more condemnation to others
than were the conditions guided aright and in the manner that
the truth and the responsibility of the conditions fall where
- Mind over matter
- Psychic - a phase of the working of spirit and soul.
- (Psychic) or the imagination of the mind, when attuned to the
various phases of either soul or spirit.
- the Phenomena of Psychic Forces is a material as the forces
that become visible to the material or physical plane.
- (Psychic forces are manifested through the senses) whether
manifested from behind, or in and through the material plane.
- that projection from the spirit forces
- psychic means of the mind
- whether projected from the world into mental space, or from
spirit world into the mental or material world.
- Correlate each(phenomena) in its form of projection, that
applicable to the needs of the human family, to bring those
conditions, whether of the physical, mental or spiritual, that
gives the better understanding of man's relation to man, and
man's relation to Maker.
- Give those conditions that others may understand and benefit
- All things in the world have a corresponding psychic force
manifesting. - Conditions should be correlated under their
various heads, and each carried to their bounds, that there
may be the more perfect Understanding, and not confuse the
mental projection with spirit projection, or injection, into
the material world.
- When we have the physical body of the Lord of creation, man,
we find all such conditions manifest through that body. - the
- for each experience is as individual as the individual that
- or gained, by the act of the individual seeking its ability to
so communicate - for, remembering, conditions are not changed.
- There are moods, and there are moods. - (Some moods
favor psychic development.)
- There are conditions in which such conditions are easily attained.
- that distant sphere - as is felt by many
- (In meditation the body's consciousness takes over) and the
spiritual or astral laws are effective, those of the astral plane
may communicate, in thought, in power, in form.
5756- (Cayce may have secretly given Houdini's message to his
mother.) "All is well. Do not grieve. Do not long for the
- Cultivate the greeting of the psychic communications and
receive the answers to the most profound questions.
- Do not attempt to govern information or judge information,
by the incorrect law.
- When under stress, the communication or the appearance of the
soul body is in contact with the individual mind - such
impelling forces - (stress)
- a trained mind is more active than one untrained
- (One in repose allows its active forces to be controlled by
its cosmic consciousness to move and levitate matter.)
- Many various forms of the motive forces of communicative
energies, or of soul forces.
- We find, from one to another, individuals - individuals -
retained in that oneness, until each is made one in the Great
- (For spirit medium) the necessary way or mode must
be prepared - ready the mind
- Act that way, It - the result, the change comes about.
- Time is no time, space no space, to such entities.
- haven and heaven
- The desire in the mind - soul mind - and the physical mind,
to be at a oneness, one with the other.
- The mind in that accord with the soul forces, in action, meets
those who are the active in that of the aid in the development.
- as the various forces are manifested each give off
that as is taken on.
- provided the spiritual entity has not passed entirely into that
condition where the radiation, or the relative forces, are
superceded by other radiations.
- The consciousness of reaching that condition wherein the
physical body may take up that truth known, must be reached
- (Cayce) communicates with thoughts
900- Not until 900 supersedes those radiations by creations in
radiations of his own. - for thoughts are deeds, and all
conditions remain, as given.
- those radiations as come from spirit form (wave) may take form
in vibratory radiation of color, or light, through the
- (Spiritual entities have) its own conditions to receive.
- (Correct the spine to aid the psychic)
- (Subluxation) in the upper dorsel and the cervical
region - produce the elongation in optic forces.
- Over use of mental, without enough exercise is detrimental
- Know how to apply the rules of metaphysical operations to a
corncob, or to a fence rail, or to a hammer, an axe, a
walking cane - theories - for each energy must expend itself
in some direction, even as a thought that takes form brings into
being a mental image
- be a well-rounded body
- Take specific, definite, exercises morning and evening. Be
physically and mentally tired. - and those things that have
been producing those conditions where sleep, inertia, poisons
in system from non-eliminations, will disappear.
- (Vitamins) the C, stamina for mental energies that are carried
in the white tissue in nerve energy and plexus. B, as is of
calcium, of silicon, of iron.
- (Vitamins, if unused, become destructive tissue) for
they affect the plasm of the blood.
- That thou eatest, see it doing that thou would have it do.
- for each cell of the blood stream, each corpuscle,
is a whole universe in itself.
- Few are able - to see God in battle, earthquake - but all may
experience Him in the still small voice from within.
- Just as great a sin to over eat as to over drink.
- Why could not we cast him out? Such is done only -
only - through fasting and prayer.
- When thou prayest, enter into thine closet - that
is, within self.
- Men do not light a candle and put it under a bushel, but it is
set - set - on a hill, that it may give life, light, unto all.
- make the physical corrections necessary, yes - but make also
thy mind and thine body, thine going in and thine coming out,
thine activities day by day
- twice does the blood pass through the liver, to once
in the heart.
- The liver is the clearing house both for that of the
blood in and out of the heart and the lungs.
- only one tongue but two eyes
- There is only one heart but seven lobes in the liver and in
thine hands - use that thou hast, and thine eyes will be single,
thine tongue will be loosed in the right direction.
- (For tooth decay) more calcium, more silicon, and
more iron - leafy vegetables
- Not too much with the use of those that carry phosphorus and
the like, for these waste away. - Nor too much seafoods
- In psychic forces we find the subconscious mental
forces as a means.
- Hence we find this development depends not only upon one of the
experiences, though one experience may make for such an
alternation that the activities of the soul, of the mental, of
the physical, may be altered so as to be going in the opposite
direction from that it had been going in the first premise.
- For it is in the application, not the knowledge,
that the truth becomes a part of thee.
- (Food benefits) yea the very blood and the very
streams through which thy mentality flows!
- Thy Brain is not thy mind, it is that which is used
by thy mind.
- For that ye give away Alone do ye possess! For he
that would have life must give it.
- He that would know the faculties of the psychic force, or the
soul, must Manifest same in the relationships to spiritual truths,
spiritual law, and spiritual application.
- (Enter within the Holy of Holies by) the surrounding of self with
the Spirit of Truth - then the Spirit of Truth directs as the Mind
holds same to that channel, see?
- Then the psychic forces are from those meetings within.
- In the material plane the raising of the mental consciousness to
the various spheres of attunement is accomplished only in
concentration and in attuning self to those forces as are without.
- (Bodies - physical, mental, and spiritual) these
have their various minds or planes.
- as one opens self to those various spheres of understanding, one
attains or gains an access, a vision, an insight, a hearing, a
feeling, into these various planes.
- By the use of that in hand does one attain the next plane.
- (Group focusing adds force to thought.)
- (Cayce mentions an imminent change in religious
thought coming soon.)
- (Puberty) the stage where the consciousness is
awakened of cosmic forces.
- the astrological aspects are represented as stages of
consciousness; given names that represent planets or centers
or crystallized activity.
- The astrological influence reach consciousness through what
may be called dreams or visions, or the unconscious forces;
while the influences from earthly sojourns or associations
reach consciousness through association of ideas, activities
and relationships which arouse the awareness.
- beareth witness or reaches consciousness through what has been
the activity of the entity respecting the cosmic or the universal
laws, - or consciousness as the ruling influence of a universal
- how oft has remaining quiet aided thee in seeing and feeling and
experiencing the full cosmic consciousness! - by the opening of
those channels within the physical body through which the
energies of the Infinite are attuned to the centers through which
physical consciousness, mental activity, is attained or in deep
- For, to be absent from the body is to be present in the
consciousness of spirit, or that we have called spirit, or the
cosmis consciousness, the Universal forces.
- And the part that one applies or plays in same is according to
the usage of same in one's material or conscious experience.
- Know that it may partake of or take on that image of the imp.
- Then the judgement, then the ideal, is that of the universal
love, universal consciousness - even the Christ.
254-2 What is known to one subconscious mind or soul
is known to another, whether conscious of the fact or not.
The subjugation of the conscious mind putting the
subconscious in action in this manner or in one of the
other of the manners as described, this body obtains its
information when in the subconscious state.
3. (Q) Is this information always correct?
(A) Correct in so far as the suggestion is in the proper
channel or in accord with the action of subconscious or soul
254-102 Just as the developing of the mind has been and is in two
phases; that wherein advantage may be taken of those not so
well-grounded or rounded, or that which is constructive -
that which creates hope, faith, love.
195-70 Hence, as is seen, there are (This may be an
illustration for this same condition) certain CHARACTERS of
disease that accentuate mental forces, or the metaphysical
activity of a human body. There are others that so DULL
the senses as that they become onesided, or only passive,
no positive; yet a NORMAL, perfectly well and normal mind
may be so active as to be considered by others in its
activity as of being unbalanced, but only are they considered
New! Soft! Warm! Cool Leather Coats
PRICE BLOWOUT! firstname.lastname@example.org
Checks or MO
Visa or MC