262-99 When the earth became a dwelling place for matter, when gases
formed into those things that man sees in nature and in
activity about him, then matter began its ascent in the
various forms of physical evolution - in the MIND of God!
The spirit chose to enter (celestial, not an earth spirit -
he hadn't come into the earth yet!), chose to put on, to
become a part of that which was as a command not to be done!
[Note it was as a gas, not the mineral kingdom, that our
journey began. Then becoming more dense before our upward
path back to spirit.]
294-147 began with a peoples in an
entirely different land, and was then projected in thought by
those various leaders in those places where man, as man, had
come into being through that crystallization of thought that
had been given by those Sons of the Most High. [Atlantis?]
- the extremes meet in the Christ
- (We are) corpuscles in the body of God
- His activity in the Earth, are as the blood stream; while the
spirit or consciousness is as the nerves of the body itself.
- (Universal consciousness) as the stars, the planets, the sun,
and the moon. - These, by their relative relationships, are in
themselves manifestations of the universal consciousness.
- separations are only walking through the rooms as it were of
God's house. (Out of body?)
- Know O ye peoples, the Lord thy God is One!
- Be one with another, One with Him. - Ye are, corpuscles in the
- The Will is the Way.
- Time must be full
- the entity may either be blotted out or come into full brotherhood.
- Each soul is just as each atom, as each corpuscle.
- (Our purpose is to make the world a better place.)
- if the entity will apply some of the mental suggestions that may
be made for the correction of urges
- thy own soul, has been given a will to use the attributes of soul,
mind and body to thine own purposes.
- (Different channels) For not all peoples walked in the field when
the wheat was ripe.
- as the cycles are passing, when there is come a time a period of
readjusting in the spheres - seek then
- Be circumspect
- (Our) happy peaceful end is to find power, control and knowledge
in this spirit.
- We are God, not yet come into our heritage.
- (Cayce quoted from Leadbeater and C. Webster.)
- Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman not ashamed.
- When ye come, leave thy prayer, leave thy offering - until ye
have made peace with thy brother, until ye have made peace with
- Universal awareness; as the stars, the planets, the sun, the moon.
Do ye rule them as they rule thee. They were made for thy own use,
as an individual, yea, that is the part, the thought thy Maker the
Father-God thinks of thee.
- (First you find wisdom within, and then) for this information to
become knowledge or understanding there must be the application
of self to those sources of material knowledge but with the faith
and trust in universal knowledge.
- (Pray three times a day.) Lord! Let Thy Will Be Done In Me.
Show Thou Me The Way, O Lord. Amen.
- Don't condemn others or don't belittle self.
- See the best in everything.
- For all disease is sin.
- (We meet ourselves in our relationships with others)
- Lift up, look up - now - where ye are
- oneness in thought - wholly
- Find and know confidence can be placed in self by self!
- Meditate upon His promises
- for the Lord is not far off, but is in thine own heart.
- Use that in hand
- one satisfied has already lost the ideal or the ability to go
- (Life is "of light itself!")
- (Being whole) through those channels that have been set as the
ways, the manners for perfecting.
- What hast thou in hands? Cast it before the Lord and see the
Glory of same.
- Use the rod in hand
- for knowledge and understanding come with the application
- (Body - mind - soul) build as one
- Using that known brings those attunements, those emoluments in
every form, that makes for creative forces in themselves.
- (The Kingdom of Heaven is Within, and the Kingdom of God is without. It reacts upon us.)
- Minimize the faults, in others - as ye would have them minimized
in thee. Don't judge.
- Door of thy heart
- Cleanse same in the light of those things that He has given.
- the awakening is from the desire of the Father that each soul
shall continue to have its thread of gold that runs through each
- the resuscitation of the forces as lie within self as innate
- (Soul) of that in which it moves and has its being.
- Building then, either with that universal force, or turning the
face against all that may aid, may give an understanding that may
bring forth from out of the East those of the glories as are seen
in the Sun, as of same giving life and heat, and of a concept of
the individual - so may those reflections bring that which builds
for a contentment.
- Hit, struggle, aim, not against that that would crush or bind thee.
- The greatest of missions, just being kind.
- Each and every soul leaves the body as it rests in sleep. (Out
- Use that in hand to expand
- open thine heart
- stick to that in hand
- There are ways, but let them present themselves - self makes self
more gratified or contented where it is.
- In seeking, do not seek something afar, nor yet something new.
- Make the mental and physical and material efforts to open thine
own heart and mind to those things that may enter in from the
reading and experiencing of those messages He gave.
- Man can only begin, then, within himself.
- And all will be, all Are, tried so as by fire.
- If ye will call, I will hear.
- Read Exodus 19:5, then the whole 30th chapter of Deuteronomy.
St. John 14, 15, 16, 17 - then Romans.
- (Be mindful) of the manner of offering ye make there to Him.
- Yet the flow, the impulse, the emotions in material things are
activative through impulse of nature, of character, of purpose,
- Then, as the heart is the seat of life, it is an expression then
of a mystical nature. (Interpret the heart from physical, the
mental, and spiritual.)
13. Hence the entity may in the present, when attuning self
through its exercises in music, arouse within the inner
self those latent abilities where there may be attunement with
the soul, of the inner self that has been builded. For, as an
individual attunes itself to that which it has attained,
even at a MOMENT of time, there is aroused the abilities to
KNOW even that which WAS known through the experience.
275-33 Page 3
14. Hence the entity becomes the more conscious of those
influences in the experiences of self. Hence there is
given the ability to give to those whom the entity may contact,
in this realm of activity, that which will to the soul direct
it (the soul) to its better development.
15. And, as the abilities grow in self, OTHER experiences,
other spheres of activity, become the consciousness of the
entity through those abilities ATTAINED by such a soul.
(Q) Describe some of the planes into which entities pass on
experiencing the change called death.
(A) Passing from the material consciousness to a spiritual
or cosmic, or outer consciousness, oft does an entity or
being not become conscious of that about it; much in the same
manner as an entity born into the material plane only becomes
conscious gradually of that designated as time and space for
the material or third dimensional plane. In the passage the
entity becomes conscious, or the recognition of being in a
fourth or higher dimensional plane takes place, much in the
same way as the consciousness is gained in the material.
For, as we have given, that we see manifested in the material
plane is but a shadow of that in the spiritual plane.
In materiality we find some advance faster, some grow
stronger, some become weaklings. Until there is redemption
through the acceptance of the law (or love of God, as
manifested through the Channel or the Way), there can be
little or no development in a material or spiritual plane.
But all must pass under the rod, even as He - who entered
into materiality. (5749-3) 6/17/1933
900-20 8. (Q) When an entity has completed its development, such that
it no longer needs to manifest on earth's plane, how far then
is it along towards its complete development towards God?
(A) Not to be given. Reach that plane, and develop in Him,
for in Him the will then becomes manifest.
New! Soft! Warm! Cool Leather Coats
PRICE BLOWOUT! email@example.com
Checks or MO
Visa or MC