- And if the body will consider seriously the purposes, aims and
desires of the self, there will be seen one thing that thou
- The regeneration of the spiritual body, the revivifying of the
temporal body for spiritual purposes
- present thy body as a living sacrifice; holy, acceptable unto Him,
for it is a reasonable service.
- Thou hast seen again and again the vision of the mountain top yet
these visions have faded because thou hast not founded thy ideal.
- Meet the evils!
- Teach - when thou hast found self.
- The healing comes from within.
- (Find self, after you have found the proper Ideal.) Then this idea
may be gradually instilled into the laity in such measures and
manners that there may be gradually builded that which would stand
as an ideal manner.
- Teach ye rather the people, through thine lecturing, thine
teaching, thine instructing, in those directions. - Gradually
- and the little leaven leaveneth the whole lump. Be patient. -
With the purpose first found in self.
- If ye would be wise, be patient and humble; and
don't talk too much.
- The life of love that is, or should be, the ideal of every soul.
- (Within Self) an entity, may find the answer to any question that
may arise. - First, in thine meditation ask the material mind,
is it yes or no - and thou wilt receive the answer; as a vision,
as a word. Then take it to thine inner self and let the answer
be given thee then from within. And thou wilt know, and thou will
be made aware within every fibre of thine body.
- in thine inner self, each atom of thy body must coordinate,
cooperate, one with another, that ye in thine physical being
may have health - an even balance.
- Not by might nor by power, but by my word, saith the Lord of Hosts.
- That which answers then to the Creative Forces awakens and loosens
even as ye do the material body, the spiritual essense of life
itself - for its greater, its better propagation.
- And hate to a body in a reaction is poison, and the active forces
react upon the sympathetic or vegetative nerve forces of the body
in its physical reaction.
1125-2 Thus we have then a deflection in the segments or ganglia
along the upper dorsal and cervical - that by the very activity
of emotions, and attitudes, the very activity of pressure itself -
prevents the normal circulatory forces.
- every day or every other day - use those vibrations as may be set
up by the Radio Active Appliance as may be attached to the body
for the attuning or ionizing or re-electrifying of the energies
of the system. - 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Atomidine - in an atomizer - the commercial strength Atomidine
weakened in the proportions of a teaspoonful to an ounce of
distilled water - it is an astringent and a healer and a purifier
of tissue in the body - whenever there are the irritations arising
through the sinus and the antrums.
- In that attitude, in that manner, that way of expressing self,
ye Build that which is creative and helpful; and not only does
it bring peace and harmony, but love with same.
- Better develope alone. For, as has been given of old, until self
finds in self - without the aid save of the Infinite Force itself,
operating in and through self, the reliance is upon other
influences rather than the Infinite or God.
- Today is the acceptable year, the acceptable day, of the Lord!
- (Cayce seems to say the number of Chiropractic adjustments would
be fewer if the affected centers were stimulated.)
- Those centers not encased in cerebro-spinal system - the segment
where the cerebro-spinal and sympathetic connect.
- Hence we find there are reactions to every portion
of the system by suggestion, mentally.
- With the adjustments made in this way and manner (Chiropractic),
we will find not only helpful influences but healing and an aid
to any condition that may exist in the body - unless there is a
broken bone or the like! - (Osteopaths made adjustments back then,
and were probably meant by Cayce.)
- (For 2 to 3 weeks take 4 to 6 adjustments, then rest
an equal period before resuming.)
- A long series of such, just pulling or cracking, here or there,
has nothing to do with Healing forces!
- (Stimulate the glands) these are to be coordinated through out
the 2nd and 3rd dorsal centers; a general stimulation the Impulses
to the Vagus center are such as to carry to that portion of the
body the inclination for nominal or normal adjustment of itself!
1152-13 Only in Him is the full oneness.
- Each atom is a whole universe in itself - and is a
portion of the whole.
- When there is coordination within self, in the inner self - when
the inner shrine receives the impulse, then healing is complete;
yet each atomic influence receives an impulse from various forms
of application of a material body - for manifestation of a
spiritual influence animating through a material body.
- (Cayce favored the osteopathic and the neuropathic.)
- (Adjustments to spine are made) after the body has been thoroughly
relaxed - but better that this be carried on in a longer drawn out
manner than to force it of a sudden.
325-29 (Spinal adjustments) where the proper releases are made - that
there be strengthening to the muscular tissue, that there may be
the proper response through that portion of the ganglia so relaxed.
- There is every force in the body to recreate its own self - if the
various portions of the system are coordinating and cooperating
one with another.
- mechanical adjustments as may be administered by a thorough or
serious osteopathic manipulator may nearer adjust the system for
its perfect unison of activity then most any other means - save
under acute or specific conditions.
- To the awareness of the divine that lies within each atom, each
cell of the body.
- These adjustments are merely to attune the centers of the body
with the coordinating forces of cerebrospinal and sympathetic
systems. Thus the body is purified or attuned.
- (Spinal adjustments may be necessary until change of
attitude or exercise makes them unnecessary.)
- Finding self would suffice!
- The centers not encased by the cerebrospinal are the
- If specific treatments are given and there is not a coordination
of those plexus or areas where the specific conjunctions are made,
these may tend to contract the body rather than relax same.
- (Hydro therapy was rated essential.)
- The osteopathic profession should stand as a head for most of
physical ailments and treatments.
- In the present choosen profession (Chiropractic) then, the entity
may find those things where unto there may come greater activities;
yet learn within self.
Then, know that the applications as may be made for the correction
of disturbance in the structural portions of the body, and to bring
better coordinations in all of the influences of same, are merely
to arouse the body to the awareness of Creative Influences and
- These have been more in the nature of purely mechanical adjustments
without consideration of the interchanging activity of body, mind
and spiritual influences.
2642-1 It is a fact these influences or centers may be aroused by
varied means, through which body, mind and soul function in the
physical being. - It may be aided; it may be helped. It will
require patience, persistence, prayer, meditation; not only by
the body itself but by those who may apply the spiritual, the
mental controll of physical activities for the body to bring
this full awareness within this particular body; for the creative
influences for the desire to fill its place, its opportunity
in the material life.
- USE in applied manners all the manifestations of God's love in
those influences and forces of the natural activities in the earth!
- For man's comprehension, man's unfoldment!
- Is the juice of the vine any the less manifestation of God because
it is prepared by man to bring release to the heart of man.
- Then, though it be a mechanical release of those ganglia that may
be hindered from their perfection in the system - in the seeking
of same, if it is in God's name that ye seek, that ye may be the
- For His influence to so attune every vibration of self to Renew
itself; ye, it may! - For in each cell of thy individual body
ye may find that which will renew itself continuously.
- become channels to bring hope and relief from suffering to the
children of men. - For God hath not willed that man should suffer.
- for an over nervousness, use same. This only stimulates the
activity of the nerve or vibratory forces of the low electrical
energies in the system to Unify their purposes. (Radio Active
1299-1 And as the electrical vibrations are given, know that Life
itself, to be sure, is the Creative Force or God, yet its
manifestations in man are electrical or vibratory.
- Electricity is God in Action! Seeing this, feeling this, knowing
this, ye will find that not only does the body become revivified,
but by the creating in every atom of its being the knowledge of
the activity of this Creative Force or Principle as related to
spirit, mind, body, all three are renewed.
- There will not be felt any material reaction from the Appliance,
or any high vibration. There may occur at times a little nausea.
Hence do not use the Appliance over the thirty minute period, but
relax the body thoroughly when these treatments are given.
1413-3 Hence the manipulations or the neuropathic manipulations
following each treatment thoroughly over the system. Stimulate
all centers, all ganglia, all the activities through the system,
both to the lymph and the emunctory circulation where they come
close to the surface in the superficial.
- (Live and pray constructively, is be creative.)
- (RA) Lie prone, or almost so, when it is used; and
not let the mind run hither or yon.
- So is there the feeding of the spiritual self in the ways and
manners as the physical body is fed - by thought - as the soul
thinketh so it is.
- (RA) Do not submerge too deeply into the ice and water. Have more
ice than water, and never so much that it become closer than an
inch or inch and a half of the top of Appliance.
- (Body-Mind-Soul) If they are as one - body, mind, soul - as the
effect of activity of a low current of electrical reaction or
radiation is created in the active forces of the Radio Active
Appliance - it brings to the system just those influences; the
tendency to make the body-physical, and the body-mental and the
mental-spiritual forces more and more in accord by a unison.
- But to all is given according to the measure of their faith.
1196-10 only needing the attunement for its activity
- (Psalms 82:6 - I said, You are gods, and all of you
are children of the Most High. - 8 Arise, O God!)
- it is necessary to use external forces of a medicated nature, if
there is to be awakened or aroused to activity that necessary.
1152-2 In each individual case we find Him presenting that in the
consciousness of the individuals to create in their consciousness
the whole concept of life, light and its relationships to the
material effects to be created in the minds of those to whom He
would give health, life and understanding.
- The Appliance, to be sure, would be attached to the opposite
sides of the body. - Take hold upon the "the horns of the altar"
from the right hand, upon the left foot; from the right foot,
the left hand.
- (RA) At such periods opening - through suggestions to self in
meditation or prayer - the centers that coordinate the spiritual
forces and influences with the mental and the physical body; -
in the giving ye possess the power.
- Ever surround self with the thought of the consciousness of the
- The worlds within its own atomic forces, must so coordinate, that
the whole process of creation is carried on within the physical
being of the individual.
- in the Holy of Holies, in the Mount within.
- The application of either the ultra-violet or Alpine or quartz
light rays along the cerebrospinal system.
- The Body is a pattern, it is an ensample of all the
forces of the universe itself.
- By those rituals within self, and magnetic power, there may be
produced that which may have an influence upon others.
- The causes of same, as within every individual, may
be found in seeking from within.
- Constantly meeting itself!
- (Read Romans 12 and Corinthians 13.)
- because He comes to the hearts of those that seek.
- if it is sought that others thank thee or bless thee or praise
thee for the efforts that ye put forth, then ye are seeking
- Only when the Jack is in the Pulpit. It will be another season
yet. (Wild flower)
- For the mind is both spiritual and physical in its
attributes to the human body.
In the experience the entity, before the passing, gained the
ability to heal; and in the present may apply if self is put
entirely aside, vibrations from even the hands, or magnetic
forces, if they are used for good.
281-9 (A) The prayer for others is as the defense against
influences that would hinder. The prayer and meditation -
and the unison of purpose for healing - is as against an
offense committed in the body to be overcome, or made every
whit whole by His cleansing, forgiving, His life giving
281-9 14. (Q) How can I best develop the maagnetic power for healing?
(A) First understanding self; and do not become mechanical
or rote in action. Rather be the growth as the spirit moves
self, as the understanding comes - but MUCH may be
accomplished through THESE channels.
688-2 14. The entity gained through the experience; for, through the
applications of self in attaining the relationships with the
natives of the western, the southern and the northern lands,
the ENTITY became associated with - not the ordinary medicine
man, but - that one that oft would speak with the entity even
in the present - Red Feather.
15. In that experience the entity learned much of those things
that would bring to those peoples the allaying of the fevers
and the healings, the strengthening of the weary in body and
mind; and thus gained from nature - or the storehouses of the
influences themselves that make for material manifestations
in an earthly kingdom - the powers of creative energies.
For, would that all would learn, even as the entity gained in
those experiences, that - no matter from what source help
may come - only divine forces can give HEALING to same.
16. The application of this in the present is in the drawing near
to the self within, that it may commune with the
god-influences, NAMING them rather as in His name, the Giver
of good and perfect gifts in the experiences of man in the
earth - man and woman as one, for until the souls are knit in
a purposefulness of doing His biddings they are not whole in
88-1 Adding to the blood stream and the nerve reflexes that power
that comes through proper oxidization and proper straining,
or the ability to be in active force through clarifying of
same by the application of such rays as found in the
ultra-violet or Alpine ray.
least every OTHER day the application of either the
ultra-violet or Alpine or quartz light rays along the
cerebrospinal system. This will then BEGIN the
resuscitation of the correct principles for this body to
build back to its normal forces - but these then must be
kept from time to time in the PROPER channel, UNTIL the
system may respond in all its centers that necessary life
supplying forces for the resuscitation, the rebuilding,
461-1 7. As mentioned in regard to the metabolism, it is necessary
that a correct balance be kept in the potashes, the iodines,
the salts in the system, as related to functioning organisms.
This is speaking purely, of course, from the CHEMICAL effect
in the body. The salts that are created, of the varied
characters, are deficient. Not at all times, for there is
the tendency of acidity in the body - produced by the lack of
iodines in the system. Excesses of potashes. Hence the
metabolism varies in its condition in the body.
14. Take internally small quantities of the iodine in the atomic
form, or Atomidine. One drop in half a glass of water once
each day for the first week. The next week two drops in half
a glass of water twice each day for the whole week. The next
week three drops in half a glass of water twice each day for
the whole week. Then rest a week. Then begin with the one
drop once each day, as indicated - and so on.
257-239 Hence beer, and
carbonated drinks mostly, should be tabu. For, these tend
to detract form the lymph flow of normalcy throughout
the alimentary canal.
274-1 it will be found that the association or idea of the
flower and the fungi of this PARTICULAR region will not only
prove an interesting MENTAL experience to the entity but will
- and can - be turned into MATERIAL benefits, to aid in
carrying out or furthering many of the ideas as to benefits
that may be derived for the gratifying, or satisfying, of
some of the impulses in human experience in this particular
plane. [Alabama, Miss, FL]
140-21 (Q) What light should be used?
(A) Any penetrating light. That of the dry heat, or that
that acts the quickest with the blood stream, see? for, as
is seen, this is the effect of light - whatever nature that
may be applied to a body: All bacilli or all germs are
afraid, as it were, of light - or light is destructive to
3211-1 Fluorine and tooth decay discussed.
1800-28 8. In the preparation if IPSAB:
9. Here ye have, as has been indicated, a property that - given
proper distribution - may lend the greatest aid to humanity
for diseases of a specific nature of the gums that has been
presented since quinine aided in destroying the germ of
10. Here ye are dealing with a specific germ. Here ye have the
troubles of inducing or satisfying or convincing individuals
that such a preparation, out of seemingly nowhere, has such
values in the treatment of gum disorders, or in the
destruction of the bacillus that is the formation of pyorrhea
or Riggs' disturbance.
New! Soft! Warm! Cool Leather Coats
PRICE BLOWOUT! email@example.com
Checks or MO
Visa or MC