- During Joseph's time the brother of Pharoah was Pareaen.
Pharoah's daughter was Bithiah.)
- Ritualistic activities of mind and body to bring material
effects within same.
- Rameses II was Pharoah during Exodus!
- In the "little ark" with Moses were lilies, a symbol of Moses and
- (During the time of Moses, the daughter of Ramses II
was "Hatherpsut (Hatshepsut).")
- (Meditate in oriental environs, - loose robe) -
There should ever be something that is old, something that is
plaid, something that bespeaks of either the scarab, bull or
serpent; with the perfumes of the East. - these are but those
things that will make for the arousing of the inner self.
- just before the return of those peoples from the land to the
Promised Land, during the reign of Hatshepsut.
- (Jews of Exodus sinned by) their offerings of
strange fire upon the altar.
- For those who seek are indeed Israel.
- In the present, then, we find that there may be that systematic
use of those tenets as superscribed there by the lawgiver himself.
- one that must look, within self, to the answers that
were promised there.
- when the angel of death covered that land
- The Lord heareth the cry of those that seek Him.
- that the law is a universal consciousness and is
applicable in the experience of each soul that seeks
the truth in his relationship to the Creative Forces
or God - an influence within and without
- Study Exodus 19:5
- Arouse self to the abilities of commanding those
influences that would direct the way.
- still afraid of thunder and lightning, yet such has
its attraction. The Lord is in the storm.
- if it will but let itself turn within
- The strange fire then is rather that ye overstepped
thy bonds and bounds in entering before thy day was
- In Shiloh ye knew the Truth.
- Arouse, ye people then of Levi!
- the spirit is life
- offered strange fires on the altar in the word of
- As in the teeth, so in the mind, the vibrations, the
products of the land are different.
- Advises "milk and honey"
- Joshua' brother Celcian (tribe of Ephraim)
- (Those of the house of Nun) counseled in spiritual things.
- For music alone may span that sphere from the sublime to the
ridiculous, to the finite, to the infinite, from the sphere
of activity to the realms of the divine. (Color and tones also)
- dependent upon the suggestion made
- the body being the creative force through which the
Spirit of Truth, or God, may make manifest.
- (The book of Judges had many authors.)
- wars -as is manifested in the adverse forces of Mars
- (Son of Man, Jesus) find a new meaning - if there is the studying
and the paralleling of the life of Jesus and of Joshua.
- Study the mysteries of the "tabernacle service".
- Joshua the prophet, the mystic
- The entity then also was of the lineage of the Levites.
- lost. For the entity held grudges among its own fellow men.
- The "reed" of a trumpet useful to be
- those convinced within self by the Holy Spirit by God.
- He leaves the earth with the body-soul he has prepared for that
realm of the inter-between, and can only depend, then, upon self
according to that done with Creative Forces or God's laws.
- Jericho of the "rams' horns"
- Lo within thine own heart, thine own mind, that He
meets thee for that awakening!
- Know within self what you believe.
- Not by might and power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord.
- Aaron wore the "carbuncle and the agate": the value of same
in the experience of individuals; not as omens, not as a sign,
but, knowing the vibration of the elements that composed such
stones and what might be lacking in the body that might bring
those changed vibrations.
- made studies of the mysteries, not only of the Holy Land, but
of the genealogies of the people, of the children of Lot, the
children of Keturah, and the sons of Abraham.
- You may have same if you seek. No one may attain same for you.
- if it does not answer to that divine within, it is not yet time.
- and thus the entity entered in the tenth generation
to the Holy of Holies, or in the women's courts
- The soul and spiritual-mindedness lives on. - These faculties
or these influences as they are manifested the more Grow.
- Thus knowledge without understanding may become a
very dangerous thing.
- setting about in Gilgal to set up the Ark of the
Covenant, and the places round about.
- (Goat skin with fur was used in the service.)
- that there may be spiritual interpretations or the needs for
symbols to indicate activity in the emotions (see Jung)
- (Study) the activity of the various chemicals upon the metals.
- Show more affection!
- The appearances in the Earth have their influence
through the emotions - the vision, the sense of
smell, as the body finds rather acute.
- in Mt. Sinai when there were those ordinances indicated as to
the manners in which the incense was to be prepared for the
offering in the Holy of Holies. (a combination of herbs and oils)
- the pattern given in the Mount is that pattern of the individual
entity or self as it is set up and hedged about, and yet is the
place where man meets his Maker.
- and the preparation of the Urim and Thummin for the
interpretations of the movements that came upon the
high priest in the Holy of Holies.
- in the presence of the I am that had brought them to the holy mount.
- those things pertaining to the mysteries of the
temple, the mysteries of numbers, of figures, and
those things that have their hidden meaning.
- (Priests) that each stone, each figure, each apparel - each
garment represented something that brought not only dignity
but a significance into the lives of those who held such offices,
and into the lives of those who viewed same. - These are the
sources from which there arises that latent power - those
spiritual meanings and interpretations through the setting of same.
- the study of the why of those things presented in
Exodus or Leviticus
- (Temple, Ark, and Tabernacle) from Hebrews study: how all of
these are but the patterns, the expressions of the emotions
from the body of man himself.
- children of the universal consciousness or God!
- one and twenty years had the entity been given to giving the law.
- Know indeed that the knowledge is latent within.
- that first creation of God, the mind, is the way. - or the way
through which light may come to the entity of the Father.
- for Lo, it is within thine own heart
- whosoever will, says the Lord
- let the entity turn within to find the answer, - in the sipping
of the cup as demonstrated in the manner in which the Master
(as Joshua) prepared the leadership of a high-minded individual.
- Study Gideon
- become one with the strengthening force
- Moses taught the laws of health to the children of Israel.
- awaken the closer coordination between body, mind and soul.
- open thy consciousness
- the whole law is expressed, is manifested, is indicated within
one's own consciousness.
- the answers and directions must come from within,
rather than by any helping hand.
- Did David not find more in the meditating within the
valley and the cave?
- Then thy spirit bears witness with His Spirit in the
directions that ye shall take.
- ye must be born of the spirit where ye may make manifest the
fruits of the spirit.
- Ye must be born of water and of blood - all must pass under the
rod, even as was given by those teachers.
- (Mansions) are prepared for those that have washed their robes,
their bodies, their souls in the blood.
- Hence the mental is both of material and of spiritual, or divine
- (Cayce dates the Exodus at 5500 BC.)
- Caleb in Hebrew means "dog".
- Joshua was buried in Timnath-serah, the hill country of Ephraim.
- (Ai was thought to be destroyed in 2000 BC.)
- (Apparently, Jericho was rebuilt and settled by Israel prior to
587 BC, when it was taken by Babylon. - As given by Josephus.)
- (Jericho lies buried at "Tell es-Sultan, the source of Ain es-Sultan
or Elishas' Spring.) (Jericho is said to be the oldest site in
the Near East.)
- (Their early homes were round huts.)
- Moses stuttered
- about each force there has been set guards or bounds
- the soul is that developing element - those nearer
those centers of the sensory system.
- (At death) with the vitality of the solar plexus system, with the
gland of the medulla oblongata, these then controlling the forces.
- The nerve is the soul, for development.
- (There are four dimensions to life.)
- There are bodies celestial, bodies terrestrial
- each of those companions that are about the solar system represents
as it were, one of the phases of our conscience - the elements of
our understanding - or our senses.
- the desires are of a threefold nature.
- Loosen the bands and bonds or ignorance Everywhere you may!
- mental energies that renew self
- It is not the knowledge, not the power or might, but simplicity
of application that is the wisdom of the sages.
- hope eternally renewed within the human breast.
- For it does not spring up as a mushroom, nor does it
blossom all at once, but as a growth.
- Study well that which has been given through these
sources on Meditation.
- the first law of knowing self, of understanding self, is to
become more and more sincere with that thou doest in the
relationships one to another. - And when thou hast found the
way, thou showest the way to thy brother.
- first enter in as through the meditative forces within self;
through the purifying of the body, of the mind, that it may
be one and in accord, in attune with the Creative Forces from
- As ye attune thine own mechanical instruments to the
vibrations of this or that sending influence, ye receive that
which is being sent out or vibrated upon that plane.
- Enter ye in at the gate called straight, througH
thine own preparatie!
470-22 the entity was in
Atlantis when there was the second period of disturbance -
which would be some twenty-two thousand, five hundred
(22,500) before the periods of the Egyptian activity covered
by the Exodus; or it was some twenty-eight thousand (28,000)
before Christ, see? [Exodus dates from 5500 bce]