- The readings specify that the Christ Consciousness is a universal
consciousness or can be referred to as the Holy Spirit.
- The Christ Consciousness may make thee aware of that promised as the
Comforter in this material world.
262-29 The Christ Consciousness is the Holy Spirit. - The Spirit is as
the Christ in action with the Spirit of the Father. - The Spirit is
the true life.
- That privilege as He has given to those that hear His Voice and put
on the whole armor; that we may run the race that is set before us,
looking to Him, the Author, the Giver of Light.
- that image of the Creator, in that the soul may grow in grace, in
knowledge, in peace, in harmony, in understanding.
- Yea, He was mindful of friends, He was socialable.
2533-7 He grew faint, He grew weak - and yet gained that strength that
He has promised, in becoming the Christ, by fulfilling and
overcoming the world.
- The Christ Consciousness is a universal consciousness of the Father
- Omni means all
2533-8 Q7 The light that cannot fail? A7 This is the Christ.
2533-8 (Christ) For it has succeeded, in that it has in physical
consciousness passed through and attained. And when that light
enters, by the individual entity opening the consciousness of self
to that abiding presence, the light has entered. - out of which all
things come - the first
262-120 All that manifest the Christ-Life, the Christ-Consciousness, are
the Sons of God.
- Beautiful is the life and the feet of those who walk in the paths of
the Righteous One.
- The man made perfect in that Spirit of Him who gave Himself as the
ransom for many.
900-147 All powerful - yet never using that power, save to help, to
assist, to give aid, to give succor to someone.
1467-13 I in applying those tenets in my daily life with my fellow man.
452-6 If His presence abides not with me day by day, may I not be
827-1 Creative Energy has prepared that channel, that way.
262-47 Each must so examine self that there be that in the heart, the
soul of each, that each would present as a manifestation of that
each would have Him present in the relationships with self. - Each
seeks in his own way.
- Ye may not pass this way without sorrow or without condemnation.
3685-1 But with that consciousness He healeth thy diseases,
He instructeth thy mind, He pointeth the way that ye will choose.
5064-1 Analyse self and self's abilities, self's faults, self's
virtues, that the nearer ye may build thy mind to the Christ-
5064-1 (Christ needs you if you're) aware of thy consciousness of being
shut-in, - be a witness
- Peace within self first must be found, which comes from the abiding
faith in the universal consciousness or love as manifested by Jesus
- Love self by forgiving and forgetting, then loving others becomes
282-9 Serve others - in such a way that thy good be not evil spoken of,
nor thy conversation questioned by others.
- But know each soul must find its way back to its God.
2112-1 Through faith in His name may we know and see and understand all
that the physical, the mental, has to bear in this mundane sphere.
- (Read I Corinthians 13.)
2969-2 For the Lord will not withhold any good thing from those who
love His coming and who prepare for it in the minds and hearts of
2787-1 There is no greater service than awakening an individual to the
consciousness of that presence which may abide within.
2608-1 (The Christ within) He is the Son of Righteousness. He is the
sun of thy soul. He is the Maker, and thus through that awareness
ye may make thy whole purpose one with Him.
- All things having force or power in the earth, in the heavens, in
the seas, are given that power from Him; that those who seek may
know Him the better.
- That portion of the body which is of the earth - earthy remains
with the earth, but that thou has glorified, that thou has used as
a channel for the manifestations of His Spirit - of thy soul in
communion with Him, that body will be raised with Him in
- The soul, then, must return - will return to its Maker.
- For thy activity to be one with Him in those realms of activity and
experience that ye are aware of His presence, of His abiding love,
of His abiding faith in thee motivating thee in thy activities in
- He hath given that where the treasure is, where the heart is, there
doth the soul make manifest the greater glorious activities.
- By the meditating upon same, be seeing, visualizing, acting.
- The knowledge may be existent, the awareness in self may be present;
but if the individual does not apply same in its associations - or
if it uses some other manner, some other way of expression than that
it has set as the rule or the standard - it becomes of none effect.
- Love, patience, hope, charity, tolerance, faith; these be the manners
- these as visualized objects may be within thine self.
- Be not idle in that ye know.
294-197 So long as the Christ-Consciousness abides, there is little
fault, little hindrance in physical, mental or spiritual forces.
- Have checks made by the material physician as well as by the mental
and spiritual physician.
- And all are found in the one Christ-Consciousness - Him, who is life
- Then there is little need for attempting to heal an ill body unless
the mind, the purpose, the ideal of the entity is set in Him who is
peace, life, hope and understanding.
- Ye do trust others and ye Are the trust and the hope, if ye would
have hope or expect others to have hope and trust in thee!
- (Man was divided into male and female.)
- (Jesus) If the world hate me, it does and it will hate thee.
- The misapplication of truth in thy mind, in not interpreting the
spirit in self, may - as in thine own experience - bring the lack
of proper eliminations of drosses.
- Trusting wholly in Him ye will come to the more perfect way, the
perfect understanding, the perfect interpretation of the meaning
- Be not long-faced, nor as a goody-goody.
1377-1 Be of good cheer, for I will stand in the stead of Him who puts
his trust in me, hath said the Lord - for those who love the coming
of the consciousness of self's being emerged, ruled, controlled, by
- Forgive yourself!
1427-1 And when applications are made of mechanical means, electrical
means, the vibratory influences of medication or what not, the Good
is the manifestation of Creative Forces of God!
1427-1 Just as the blush of the rose, the beauty of the sunset, the
dew upon the grass, the beauty of love - all are to man's
understanding, to man's spiritual self - upon the spiritual portion
of man's mind - a manifestation of God.
479-1 In this life also may there be seen the light and the glory of a
- And rather than shutting self away from associates or companionship,
if the consciousness will but make for the fruits of the spirit of
the Christ being manifest, there will be the seeking on the part of
others to be near, to be in the light of that which may be shed
abroad by such.
- There may come that cleansing within the physical forces of the body
that will make the body-soul whole indeed!
1499-1 To become aware of that love that is set through the Christ-
Consciousness into the hearts of men everywhere.
1567-2 The earth then is a three-dimensional, a three-phase or three-
1567-2 We know that the Son represents or signifies the mind. - Then
Mind, as He, was the Word - and dwelt among men; and we beheld Him
as the face of the Father.
518-1 Lay that foundation which is Life itself, watered by the water
of life from the Christ-Consciousness in the earth that may make for
a growing in grace, in knowledge, and understanding, of those
influences that may be wholly constructive.
3292-1 Then the Master - as the Mind - is the Way - and when purified
in the Christ-Consciousness it lives on and on as such. - all are
tried as in the fires of self.
3292-1 in Him is the light, Him referring to that One.
3292-1 as one sets self to become one with that understanding necessary
for the awakening of all forces and sources of activity - that
awareness of that position held.
413-3 He that is faithful shall wear the crown of life.
410-2 Woe is he indeed that may hold a grudge. - He is in thine own
1493-1 Hence into man's consciousness there have been given signs,
omens, signposts as it were - from the astrological aspects within
his higher mental self, and in those that arise as emotions through
the material senses from the sojourns in the earth, and from the
teachings of messengers of God.
5000-1 The mind of God or the Christ-Consciousness.
243-10 And He is the light that shineth into the dark places, even to
the recesses of that of His own consciousness that makes for that
which casteth out fear. - Through the recesses of the heart, then,
search out that that would make afraid, casting out fear, and He
alone may guide.
1435-1 Believe in Me and ye may ask that ye Will.
- All do not think alike. All approach according to their own
1459-1 Jesus, the Christ-Consciousness.
1223-4 Lord, Thou Art The Way - Thou Wilt Direct.
1223-4 For peace and harmony - is a matter of being able to hold within
self the awareness of the promises of life, and light, as expressed
295-10 As He has given - those that keep in the way that brings the
greater influence of the Christ-Consciousness may find the greater
mental, spiritual and physical development.
- For, in the Beginning was the Word, and that Spirit, that Christ
Spirit was the Word.
- All those, then, that were cleansed by Him, have been called - are
called - for special missions.
1493-1 Christo - Christ-like - His activities then are examples. Keep
in that light, in Every way, that there may come the closer walks
with Him, the closer concepts of spiritual understanding and
application in the dealings with thy fellow man.
- Speak gently. Smile often.
1851-1 But that there may be an opening into the mind and heart between
the spiritual and mental forces of each soul to know that peace
which passes all understanding - and that giveth a surety in the
minds and hearts of those who know the consciousness of His abiding
- Sow the seeds of truth, of life, but don't plow them up too often.
513-1 First the self should be organized as related to the Teacher in
1211-1 There is prepared in the experience of each individual the ways
and means through which the soul may attain its understanding.
1438-1 A vision of a consciousness that becomes as a oneness with the
3691-1 hate, malice, jealously, the things that make people afraid,
those things that cause timidity.
1842-1 Remember, only in the Christ-Consciousness do extremes meet.
- Ye cannot rise above that as ye measure, that as ye live.
- through the manner in which the Mind is held.
- thy Christ, thy God, thy holy self!
- Then it is as the body, the mind, the spirit - the motivating forces
- coordinate as one with another, With the divine law. - And ye
may, as He has promised, become aware in thy own consciousness of
His abiding presence, by the awarenesses that may come to thee as ye
meditate, as ye pray from day to day.
- Where the treasure is, there the heart is also.
282-6 For, we are all ambassadors for Him.
275-23 Loose self in the consciousness of the indwelling of the Creative
Force, in that channel as has been prepared for the escape of the
sons and daughters of men, through the Son of Man! - Make His will
one with thy will, or thy will be lost in His will being a channel.
- Hold fast to that - as is embodied in the whole sound of H O M E!
1158-14 One has the concept of the Infinite that manifests within And
without, and one Only with the within.
- Cut to the pattern.
3357-2 How oft do you ask that He be thy guest in thy heart, thy mind,
thy life, thy body?
3357-2 He will not be the uninvited guest. - For the Will puts man
either in attune or out of attune with God.
2081-2 No need to proclaim it alone, but live same, daily.
3357-2 Surround thyself with that consciousness which comes in merely
calling the name - Jesus the Christ.
2329-3 As the body-mind entertains and enters into the raising of the
kundalini influence through the body, surround self with the light
of the Christ-Consciousness by thought, by word of mouth, by
impressing it upon self.
- When doubts and fears arise, close thine self into thine own heart
with thy Master.
- Not - as passively good but as actively good!
497-1 Seek beyond that veil that is also seeking aid, rather to the
realm where teachers, ministers, advisors would come.
1741-1 In Him is the light, and light came among men, showing men the
way to find that consciousness in self - for the kingdom is of
within, and when self is made one with those forces there may be the
accord as is necessary for "Come up higher."
- Do not make thyself a martyr!
1347-1 For the power of His might remains within those places in self
where He has promised to meet thee oft.
823-1 (Healing) as the body-physical or the body-mental allows itself
to be more and more - as it were - charged and recharged with that
spirit of the Christ, or the One, in and through itself (and in
the material things only the little things count!)
845-6 As the guardian, of the lives of individuals who under stress of
various natures, are called upon to give of their all in a service.
- And selflessness is as that to which each must attain, in Him.
- For, as He has said, in love, in faith, in hope, in charity, there
are those activities and reflexes from same that show that the
spirit of the Master aids in all such expressions in the manifested
life of individuals and souls.
288-36 And when there is giving away to fear, to doubt, to avarice, to
greed, to all those things that are the fruits of darkness, such
souls banish from their own selves the Spirit of Truth and Life in
- (Word) For without Him was not anything made, that was made. (Hence
1877-1 Hence He is the way, the truth, the light as shineth in the
hearts and lives of men Everywhere.
1877-1 How glorious the knowledge of His presence should awaken in the
hearts of you, for He is lonely without thee; for He has called each
of you by name.
254-76 Turn Him not away with harsh words, unkind thoughts, or
- If ye are faithful to confess thy faults one to another, He is
faithful to forgive; for He alone can purge thy soul and make it
light in his heart, his bosom, his blood.
254-76 Make peace with thy self.
- Much of that which is of a theosophical, philosophical and
theological nature must be touched upon. For it is upon such a basis
that all entities, all souls in their study, must draw for their
strength, their faith, their hope.
- Those mental and spiritual activities that are often taken for
granted, without considering the source - or without being justified
by an individual experience as to the truth, or having self-
conviction within as respecting same.
- The individual experience concerning the source.
- And only impatience - as the Christ gave - may ye indeed become
aware Of thy soul's activity; through its longings, through its
convictions, through its experience into the realms of the spiritual
- (Body - Mind - Soul) They each functioning in coordination or
cooperation as one with another become as thy own experience in a
material world. - (To see the Light within!)
- through the manner in which the Mind is held.
- Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, thy mind, thy body - as
- And the assurance comes within thy own self.
- Not condemning, not finding fault here or there at any of the
26. And those that counsel in body oft now with the inmost soul
of the entity would make, even as then, a gathering together
rather than a scattering abroad. For the Lord thy God is IN
His holy temple; has promised to meet thee THERE - thy
temple! Thy body, thy mind, is the temple of the living God.
Dost thou meet Him there, that there may be made known to
thee the ways in which thou may walk? For He will do thee
1472-3 45. (Q) How close was my association with Jesus in my Palestine
(A) A portion of the experience the entity was the teacher!
How close? So close that the very heart and purposes were
proclaimed of those things that were traditions! For the
entity sent Him to Persia, to Egypt, yea to India, that there
might be completed the more perfect knowledge of the material
ways in the activities of Him that became the Way, the Truth!
Return to Cayce Index
New! Soft! Warm! Cool Leather Coats
PRICE BLOWOUT! email@example.com
Checks or MO
Visa or MC