- (Read books that begin with: "In My Father's house are many
- (We get our mansion:) By the expression in one's life to its fellow
man of that same love that He showed in the earth.
- (A good book about the aetheric forces) "The Mysterious Universe",
by T. James Jeans
- (A book on writing by Cody is good.)
- ("Robinson Crusoe" was rejected by the publishers 124 times.)
- (Someone should examine the manuscripts from the Edison Lab,
especially that of Corelli, and Steinmetz and Steuer.)
- (Cayce deemed "She" a weird book.)
- "So Big", by Edna Ferber
- "That Printer of Udell's", by Bell
- "A Timely Warning", by Austen
- "The New Theory of Vibrations", by Sandes (Holt)
- "Early Painting", by Dejabel - gives quite an awakening!
- "Fifth String", by J.P. Sousa
- Spiritual awakening - whether it be in jazz, in song, in cymbal, or
muffled drums - that makes for the various forces as combine
themselves in periods of exaltation of body or mind.
- The Directing force is gained through deep meditation.
- (Jews) though they were called - have wandered far afield. Ye shall
be without those things that would bring ye into the knowledge. -
until that time is fulfilled.
- (Hitler was psychically led) for he was called for a purpose.
- He was a vegetarian, he renounced sex; periodically he went into
retirement to receive guidance from within.
- (Saturn gave Hitler) a limitless ambition - He was mediumistically
- (The thoughts of the dead are easier attuned to) since 1914, when
Pluto, the ruler of the sign of death, Scorpio, moved persistently
into Cancer, the mediumistic sign.
- "The Kings of the East", by Dishtogukenhom Hausmier or the Library
of Congress listing, "Persian Kings".
- (The best book on the time of Christ was) "The Life And Works of
Flavius Josephus", by himself 25 BC.
- (The first Library at Alexandria was in 10,300 BC)
- (Alexandria - was known then as Deosho Ariecel carried on the
collection) of writings of the various forces (greatest) - Much that
was completed by the entity in this land was destroyed in or
during the second century. There are still intact some writings
that may yet be reclaimed, in some of the ruins about the place; as
well as in some of those cities in Chaldea and Persia where in
entity in the last days when in company with Andrew.
- (Alexandria) records of the manuscripts or the papyrus or those
stones that had been preserved there - which were later so
- (Elijah's records are at Carmel.)
- (Christ was initiated in Egypt.)
- He was crucified also in Egypt.
- (Josie studied the records in Egypt.)
- (There was more than one library.)
- The Keeper of the records of the Essenes, or Judy.
- (Holy Grail) for it will be seen in the story of the quest how that
it becomes necessary for the individual to partake of that which was
meant by Him who gave, Ye must eat of my body, drink of my blood.
(Round table - the stars of Virgo and Crater?)
- Then, meditate upon that which may arise from within for the
- "Numerology", by Ariel Y. Taylor
- Most all of these may be gained from the one book - the Bible.
- Kaballa of Numbers - become more and more of an accepted force
within self - written by Priestess - are but signs!
- What was left of Lemuria, or Mu - in which is now lower California,
portions of the valleys of death - journeyed there to see, to know.
- (Coming) discoveries of natures or natural formations in what is now
the Canyon Island. For this was the entity's place of the Temple.
- tenets of all portions of earth - Princess Shu-Tu and the "Meeting
of the Seven Nations", for protection.
- (Rituals) the why of same in the experience and the emotions created
- (Numbers) yet symbols and mystic forces mean much
- Arithmetic influence - for these come rather as builded influences,
and the spirit of numbers is as one, from which each and every ratio
must be measured; for in the beginning was the Word, and the
Word was God.
- Only those that chose to make themselves one with the whole, are
given the introspective influence in their material phases.
- In thine self alone little may be gained, yet in the oneness of the
whole all may be attained, all may be gained.
- "Age of Reason", by Thomas Paine
- (Read Hyslop; and also Funk.)
- (Read "Egyptian Book of the Dead"; should be Book of Life, it
represents the experiences of a soul in Nirvana, and the land of
Nod now, or the land of night. - rather those things that make for
the cleansing of a physical body for the aptitudes of expression
through the senses or the emotions in the physical forces to the
- (Cayce helped write the Book of the Dead, as Ra-Ta.)
- (The first laws were of the study of self, the division of mind,
the division of the solar systems.)
- (Book of Dead) written as the inscribed conditions necessary for the
development in earth or in spirit planes. - many, various phases
- yet all using the Sun, the Moon, the Stars, as the emblems of the
conditions necessary for the knowledge of those elements as enter
in; same as the fish representing the water from which all were
drawn out, as we would see from the various changes.
- Robert Collier wrote "The Book of Life". They "very much" resemble
the readings, says Edgar Cayce.
- (Pliny) who gave in a different sphere and age another
- "Cato II", by Confucius (Cato II was a Roman who lived 1000 years
after Confucius?) (Cato means second down or maybe the second
chapter of Confucius?)
- Follow first those suggestions in Hudson's "The Law of Psychic
Phenomena", the first seventy five pages.
- (Mental telepathy) the ability of the individual to concentrate to
the point of cosmic forces and spiritualistic realities.
- "Heaven On Earth", was considered an advanced book.
- (Read Tacitus, and Plato's "Republic".)
- "Psychology", by William James
- "The Secret Doctrine" - The study of any portion of same is of
benefit. It opens self for meditation.
- "Tertium Organum", by P. Ouspensky
- one must be in that position to feel, know and understand, without
as it were, being able to know from what source
- Inductive reasoning comes from the spiritual aspect, but bosh to the
- Do not become an extremist!
- The awakening to physical forces is but the sleeping and resting of
the spiritual force.
- Ouspensky was the Sage of the Mountain in Tibet. Keeper of the
Records in 7-7-1777.
- "Varieties of Religious Experiences", by William James.
- (Read Psalms 1, 2, 24, 91, 23, 67, and 150.)
- Read "the research upon Palladino"
- (Read John 3, also Jude and Revelations.)
- For, as the sons of God came together to reason, as recorded by Job,
who recorded same? The Son of Man!
- Melchizedek wrote Job
- "Dweller On Two Planets", by Phylos
- (Cayce recommended "Gray's Anatomy", and also Tarbell's.)
- The best book is self!
- Papini's book, and Ex? Or Echo? Of Catholics
- (Ex or Ecco book published by Holt - England, "Ecco" by Wurttemberg
- "Ex" or "X" was also called "Spiritual Reconstruction", by Alice
Mortly in 1919 at Dodd - It prepares for an awakening.
- Eck opposed Luther under Pope Leo X
- The ones He has called are those who have opened their hearts that
He may enter in.
- (Awakening the heart) and one becomes conscious of it in the
patience that may be manifested in this material world.
- self alone separates self from that knowledge
- "Oahspe", by Newbrough is true
- "Aquarian Gospel", by Levi, was remembered
- Ye only may have the direction!
- Read "Nazarene", and "Masters of the East", also "A Search For God".
- "Talmud", by Runes, "is a combination of the ancient Persian or
Chaldean, Egyptian, Indian Numerology."