254-2 4. (Q) Do the planets have anything to do with the ruling of
the destiny of men? If so, what? and what do they have to
do with this body?
(A) They do. In the beginning, as our own planet, Earth,
was set in motion, the placing of other planets began the
ruling of the destiny of all matter as created, just as the
division of waters was and is ruled by the moon in its path
about the Earth; just so as in the higher creation, as it
began, is ruled by the action of the planets about the earth.
The strongest power in the destiny of man is the Sun, first;
then the closer planets, or those that are coming in
ascendency at the time of the birth of the individual; but
let it be understood here, no action of any planet or any of
the phases of the Sun, Moon, or any of the heavenly bodies
surpass the rule of Man's individual will power - the power
given by the Creator of man in the beginning, when he became
a living soul, with the power of choosing for himself.
The inclination of man is ruled by the planets under which he
is born. In this far the destiny of man lies within the
sphere or scope of the planets. With the given position of
the Solar system at the time of the birth of an individual,
it can be worked out, - that is, the inclinations and actions
without the will power taken into consideration.
As in this body here [Edgar Cayce] born March 18, 1877, three
minutes past three o'clock, with the Sun descending, on the
wane, the Moon in the opposite side of the Earth (old moon),
Uranus at its zenith, hence the body is ultra in its actions.
Neptune closest in conjunction or Neptune as it is termed in
Astrological survey, in the ninth house; Jupiter, the higher
force of all the planets, save the Sun, in descendency, Venus
just coming to horizon, Mars just set, Saturn - to whom all
insufficient matter is cast at its decay - opposite the face
of the Moon. Hence the inclination as the body is controlled
by the Astrological survey at the time of the birth of this
body, either (no middle ground for this body) very good or
very bad, very religious or very wicked, very rich or always
losing, very much in love or hate, very much given to good
works or always doing wrong, governed entirely by the will
of the body. Will is the educational factor of the body;
thence the patience, the persistence, the ever faithful
attention that should be given to the child when it is young.
[GD's note: I believe above birth data was volunteered
because Mr. Thrash did not accept birth data from EC and
254-2 As to the forces of this body, the psychical is obtained
through action of Uranus and of Neptune, always it has been
to this body and always will, just outside the action of
fire-arms, yet ever within them, just saved financially and
spiritually by the action of great amount of water - the body
should live close to the sea, should always have done so.
The body is strange to other bodies in all of its actions, in
the psychical life, in all of its ideas as expressed in the
spiritual life as to its position on all matter pertaining to
political, religious or economical positions. This body will
either be very rich or very poor.
- Arcturus magnifies the force of will.
5749-14 Arcturus is that which may be called the center of this universe.
- For Arcturus is that junction between the spheres of activity as
related to cosmic force, and is that about which this particular
environ or sphere of activity rotates, or is a relative source of
440-3 (Produce etheronic energy) from a combination of crystals - the ray
that came from setting of the prismatic influences from high heating
- from the Sun, or better from Arcturus.
- (After the planetary sojourns are completed, we go) throughout the
music of the spheres with Arcturus, Polaris, and through those
sojourns in the outer sphere.
- (Good influences of Arcturus) especially as related to influences
as come with Jupiter and Uranus when square with Venus.(:: = Good)
- (Arcturus) As the bright and glorious light from same set afire,
as it were, its meditations in the plains. (Planes)
- (Venus and Arcturus) bring a power that may be applied in either
the mental or the spiritual influence.
- Arcturus, where the finishing influences
- (Arcturus) For, this is the way, the door out of this system.
- (Castor is the good one of Gemini.)
- Arcturus, or that center from which there may be the entrance into
other realms of consciousness.
- the spirit and soul took possession and completed this entity, as
we have it present, late in the evening - 11:29. (Help from Venus,
Jupiter, Mercury, and Neptune)
- (The Moon joins forces with Venus.)
- Arcturus being in the greater force for this development upon this
plane. (Arcturus is the brightest star of Bootes, the Bear Driver;
note the twinkle.)
- Jupiter, gives for the broadness of the vision.
- With Jupiter, we find a universal consciousness, an awareness of the
universal forces. (Jupiter was worshiped as Jove and as Zeus, and
considered the Father of the gods. Our Creator made all of these.)
- March, when there are the definite changes in the influence upon the
- Jupiter builds leaders
- as Venus is the ruling influence, and Mercury the directing
- (Apply) who lighteth the candle and put it under a bushel? (Bring
the light up!)
- Greater indeed is he who may aid another to find themselves, than he
that taketh a city.
- do not ever sleep with the Moon shining upon the face - for the Moon
and the Sun are the ruling of the emotions.
- the Moon those various changing phases of man's consciousness.
- (Automatic writing done) always in shadows.
- (Cayce - 294, was born near the Spring Equinox on March 18, 1877.)
- (Neptune) is found the realm of, or key to, the mysteries of ages.
- brings much of the mystic and the understandable things of
symbols, signs, days, years, numbers.
- The Neptune influences, then, are those that are close to or about
- by the vibrations that are the motions - or those positive and
negative influences that make for that differentiation that man has
- the mysteries of water - drawing
- Neptune, of course, is the water sign, and is of the farthest
- Neptune with Saturn - have bad aspects
- In Neptune we find the mystery, or the psychic forces, the spiritual
expressions of creating - as expressed or manifested, latent and
mentally and spiritually, by the very vibrations or emanations
from the presence of the entity among others.
- For that ye hate, ye become! This is the law.
- certain characters of water - as springs, lakes, rivers - become as
- (Cayce cleverly suggests that in Uranus we cleanse by fire, or
baptism.) All must be purified.
- Yet in the beauty of life springing anew in the water of life
itself, ye find in the mysteries - yea, the occult and the spiritual
forces - influences that make for extremes in the lives of many.
- (Those that have the Neptune influence must be careful around the
- We find in Mercury as well as in Neptune the universal
- In Neptune, again we find the artistic temperament.
- All force and all power is of one source. - as is life, but the
associations of each are individual. - In spirit one, but all flesh
is not of one flesh - as some are given a cosmic influence only and
others the ability to become one with the Creative Energy itself,
in its cleansing of itself to be one in its relationships.
- (Neptune influences) indicated at times by the dreams of the entity
in its ability to fly itself, or to arise and soar.
- (Neptune involves the mystic, air, and water) and the elements
beyond the realm of the Earth.
- (Water) is the mother in nature.
- (Those of Neptune) should ever keep a pearl about the self or upon
the person, not only for the material vibration but for the ideal
expression. It will calm the temper.
- for these the entity chose to meet in the material rather than the
fourth or fifth dimensional phase.
- (The square of Uranus, Neptune, Jupiter (with Venus) is very
favorable. It has a cycle of many years.)
- (Unwise meddling in the occult/mystical has caused some men's
undoing, and retrogression.)
- Still water, as lakes, sometimes cause fears.
- in the occult it may be in the extremes - while in the mystical will
become more of that having to do when materialized - with things
pertaining to symbols or signs.
- Meditate close to the brooks, as did the prophet in Kidron.
- From spirit the activity of mind upon matter brings into being
- Pluto and Vulcan are one and the same. (Pluto is growing) those
influences outside of himself. - a developing influence - self-
centeredness in Pluto; and earthward in the application of self.
- (Moon square with Saturn and Mars brings doubts.)
- Get thee behind me Saturn! (Satan)
- (Aura: Saturn indicated on the lower right side) - in the delicate
shades of coral rings.
- (Uranus and Neptune have inversions of their poles, with opposite
rotation of their axis and their moons.)
- (the planets in our solar system are the visible embodiments of the
Seven Spirits before the Throne of God, the Sun.)
- the entity taking its position from that of Venus, with those of the
- (Vulcan or Pluto has adverse influences.)
- Those of Saturn make quick changes.
- (Cayce suggests that the planets are the forces or influences, while
the constellation indicates development.)
- (Those of Taurus are rather headstrong.)
- (Pisceans - psychic and occult)
- Taurus, which gives, with the a afflictions of Mercury those
tendencies towards those portions in the physical for afflictions
in the body.
- The strongest power in the destiny of man is the Sun, first; then
the closer planets, or those that are coming in ascendancy at the
time of birth.
- (Cayce) Uranus at its zenith, hence the body is ultra in its actions
- Neptune in the 9th house - Jupiter, the highest force of all the
planets, save the Sun, in descendancy - Venus on the horizon.
- Each planetary influence vibrates at a different rate of vibration.
311-10 (Reentry of Earth) as a race, as a whole does the twenty-four
hundred year period hold good.
- it would be well that all consider the varying aspects from that
considered an astrological influence
- those that are the multiple of the numbers in the variations of the
birthday, month and year.
- (Three schools of astrology: Egyptian, the Persian, and the Indian.)
The Persian is a combination and the older of all of these, and
these are as logos, or as charts that have been set.
- (Madness is an influence of Mars.)
- Saturn as the beginning of earthly woes, that to which all
insufficient matter is cast.
- In Septimus as of consciousness.
- (The Persian astrology, or geocentric, is nearer the truth.)
3006-1 (Relates the planets to the dimensions: Venus is 4th - Jupiter is
5th, and Uranus the 7th.)
5002-1 in Mercury two dimensions, in Venus four dimensions, in Jupiter
seven dimensions, in Saturn one dimensions, in Uranus eight
- Remember, those indicated in the charts that are accepted by most
astrologers are some ten days behind.
- (Each Zodiac sign indicates a body part.)
- At the correct time accurate imaginary lines can be drawn from the
opening of the Great Pyramid to the second star in the Great Dipper,
called Polaris or the North Star. This indicates it is the system
toward which the soul takes its flight after having completed its
sojourn through this solar system.
- was from the infinity forces, or from the Sun.
- Castor and Apollo!
- Leo or of the head
- Pisces as of the spiritual import
3744-3 (One of a series on metaphysical topics. This one is on Astrology.)
The planning of other planets began the ruling of the destiny of all
matters as created, just as the division of waters was ruled and is
ruled by the Moon in its path about the earth, just so as the
higher creation as it begun is ruled by its action in conjunction
with the planets about the earth.
- The strongest force used in the
destiny of man is the Sun first, then the closer planets to the
earth, or those that are coming to ascension at the time of the
birth of the individual, but let it be understood here, no action
of any planet or the phases of the Sun surpass the Will.
3744-3 Astrology: The inclinations of man are ruled by the planets under
which he is born, for the destiny of man lies within the sphere or
scope of the planets.
- Just as this earth's forces were set in motion, and about it, those
forces which govern the elements, elementary so, of the earth's
sphere or plane, and as each comes under the influences of those
conditions, the influences to the individual without regards to the
will, which is the developing factor of man, in which such is
expressed through the breath of the Creator, and as one's plane of
existence is lived out from one sphere to another they come under
the influences of those to which it passes from time to time. -
Planets: We find they are banished to certain conditions in
developing about the spheres from which they pass, and again and
again and again return from one to another until they are prepared
to meet the everlasting Creator of our entire Universe, of which our
system is only a very small part. - Which will fit him for the
conditions to enter in, and become a part of that Creator, just as
an individual is a part of the creation now.
3744-3 In this manner we see there is the influence of the planets upon a
individual, for all must come under that influence, though one may
from one plane to another without going through all stages of the
condition, for only upon the earth plane at present do we find man
is flesh and blood, but upon others do we find those of his own
making in the preparation of his own development.
- For will is the factor in the mind of man that must be exercised.
- Planet influences: As it is breathed into the body.
- Not the revolution of the ideas as given from those who study of
those forces, but study those that come, as the Star of Bethlehem
came to the earth as the individual pointing out the way to Truth,
the Light, and others can only be such as prepare their way through
that light and influence.
- As a planet gets closer its effect increases; but as it retracts,
those who have sojourned there have trouble.
3744-3 Uranus: In this planet those of the exceptional forces, those of
the ultra forces, those that carry the extremes in every walk of
life and forces - give of their strength to the greater force.
- Giving the understanding that the will must be the ever guiding
factor to lead man on, ever upward - for we all must overcome, if
we would, in any wise, enter in.
3744-3 Not that the position gives man the transport.
- Astrology: The first record as is given is as recorded in Job, who
lived before Moses was.
- For each plane, in its relation to the other, is just outside,
relativity of force, as we gather them together.
504-3 2. In entering the present experience the entity from the
astrological aspects is very much from the mental approach
under the influence of sojourns in the planetary influences,
rather than from purely astrological aspects at time of birth
or during period of gestation. For, if it were considered
from the purely astrological given by most of the sages or
seers of old, with this particular body the period of
gestation would be more the influence in the present sojourn
than from the position of the planets or any of the
astrological influences, either as to the square of those
arising or those setting or in the zodiacal influences of the
planets being in their varied aspects during that period.
257-10 (Q) What investment should he make this year to give him
financial independence, and on what date?
(A) This may be reached from the many various ways and
manners as have been outlined. Take any stock, any
commodity, the name of same, the number of same, the position
of same, that occupies that place as has been given in the
numerical forces and apply in same.
New! Soft! Warm! Cool Leather Coats
PRICE BLOWOUT! email@example.com
Checks or MO
Visa or MC