- For, as He gave, he that returns as the sow to the wallow or the dog
to his vomit becomes possessed rather with the many, many influences
from without - and the last estate is indeed worse than the first.
- Where the heart is, or where the treasure is, there the heart is
also. - the seeking
- No soul may have so many friends that it can afford to lose a single
- behold He stands constantly at the door of your consciousness, at
the heart, if ye will open and by just saying, mentioning the name,
Jesus, the Christ
- The smile, the kind word
- (Nothing) unless there is accomplished that which lives on and On
in the heart, and soul.
- Know that if you would be forgiven, if you would have friends, if
you would know peace you must Make friends - be content
- Our judgements....our Fate
- make for urges through the sensory forces
- atonement is an activity in the relationships to its fellow man
- benevolent forces, as in Jupiter, are with the masses
- In the Uranian we find the interest in the mysterious or the occult.
- (Planets) those spheres of consciousness to which an entity may
attain in such interims (between lives) - are as influences -
because of a consciousness in those environs.
- There is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
- (Karma of relationships) the expressions as given by the entitiy to
- do not judge others harshly
- should set about to plan and to make - friends
- losing in the latter through that of condemning self for the faults
as were errors on the part of associates and not of self.
- (Many were told that they hadn't reincarnated for 2000 years.)
- All, to the entity, have their own conditions to meet.
- By confession is attunement made. By the activities of the body -
mental and physical, may the new forces of those - or the new
sources be brought of those forces that bring the joy of service.
- (Body - mind - and soul) And that in the application of Will these
- (Will) Thus He has prepared a way, a manner through which soul may
become aware of its relationships to the Creative Forces.
- we find Venus as both a positive and a negative force.
- This does not indicate that the entity is to be a recluse, nor one
that shuts self away from associations with others; not the goody
- (Make friends) by little personal services.
- for being afraid is the first consciousness of sin's entering in.
- Through the recesses of the heart, then, search out that that would
make afraid, casting out fear, and He alone may guide.
- any study of Will factors
- these become, as in their order: Venus, Mars, Mercury, Uranus and
- And these as arise from the Uranian influence bring the associations
of the occult, as well as the mystical.
- (Running water has an influence.)
- (Planets give feelings)
- In Saturn we find the sudden changes - thought should be taken
- quickened by the Spirit of Truth
- From Mercury we find the high mental
- Also in Uranus we have the inclination for the extremes.
- What is the purpose within self?
- For only good, only constructive forces may live on.
- Those signs that have been set that say Stop, the other side reads
Go! Turn it over!
- (Problems) view them from the various angles
- Not all may be given!
- (Few souls really enjoy the companionship of themselves. Thoughts
and emotions are seldom in accord, or individuality and personality
don't reflect the "same shadow in the mirror of life".
- (The Will) enabling it to manifest in environs in the mental,
spiritual or physical realm.
- thy pursuit of the awareness as to the relationship ye bear to it
- We find in Jupiter the power and might of attraction; the abilities
to meet situations.
- For, love - as friendship - grows by being showered upon others.
- (Passivity brings the out-of-body experience - beware of ego.)
- The soul indeed is a portion of Creative Force that we worship as
- when those forces or influences would make for material or mental
changes, turn within and let those guiding forces of thine inner
self, - be thy guide.
- In Jupiter we find the benevolent forces
- Clutter not thy temple with strange fires, nor with undue vows, nor
with strange offerings.
- let thy yeas be yea and thy nays be nay
- This Essene was celibate.
- Look ever, and oft, within for thy direction.
- speak as face to face
- humbleness in thy speech and thy conversation
- for what one says of another will usually be one's own state also
- (Jews) the peoples of promise
- Let these be as frontlets upon thine eyes, as those influences upon
- lost in self-indulgence and self-aggrandizement
- (Jupiter) Necessity (as the universal law) that there be give and
- Jupiter is a great influence, with Mercury. And as Jupiter and
Mercury yield their cosmic forces of influence upon the Earth (as
of others about the Earth), such influence becomes as an urge in the
- Mercurian influence would induce towards that of writing - one great
influence may come in writing.
- It is indeed as the bright and morning star, the lily of the valley,
and the rose of sharon.
- as a drug that saps the abilities or the awakening of hope
- (Love) For it is the basis of the Spirit of Truth in materiality!
- For only in the application of knowledge is there growth.
- For those that would know the Maker and the Creative Forces must
believe they are, believe He Is.
- Thus, ye know the God-head in three dimensions. Thus ye know self
in three dimensions; but in Jupiter, in Venus, in Saturn, ye know
other dimensions than those in body-physical. Ye experience same,
but as any consciousness, comparable to that realm itself.
- (We are all Jews.)
- lo, it is within thine own heart
- All of God, then, that ye may know is that ye use and apply daily
in thy relationships with others.
- For, to be absent from the body is to be present with that ye have
worshipped as thy God.
- (Cayce seems to imply that God is the Universal Consciousness.)
- In Jupiter we find the Universal Consciousness.
- in the application of patience ye become aware of your souls
- (Time as Father, Space as the Son, and Patience as the Holy Spirit.)
- (Jupiter as Father, Venus as Christ, and Mercury as the Holy
- my Heart, my house
- (Study takes patience!)
- Be not high-minded.
- (Greed) doth corrupt that of the very soul of a body.
- that contentment that comes from an experience in not only being
good, or being moral, but being good for something.
- that which is easily attained is as easily lost
- in Saturn we find the changes of very definite natures.
- (Poetry from Jupiter and Venus?)
- Require not of others that you do not require of self!
- (We need to set a standard.)
- Can anyone fill his body with swine and not eventually become
piggish or hoggish in his relationships with others?
- If ye disobey the laws pertaining to cleanliness, or the natural
laws of nature, do ye not meet same in thy own self?
- keeping self unspotted from thy own conscience condemnation.