- preserved in the astral light - the cosmic record of all thoughts,
feelings, etc., experienced since the beginning of time. - subtle
- through patience - and is opened when self has attuned to the
infinite, and may be read by those
attuning to that consciousness
- written on the skeins of time and space.
- to be used constructively
- conceived in the mental spiritual aspect
- (Related: Time to Spirit; Space to Body; and Patience to Soul)
- We must "turn within" to Remember All things- ye have need of to
- (Cayce) "I see myself as a tiny dot out of my physical body. -
(for Life Readings - out of body) - I move upward following the
light. (Along the light path are various levels upon which
there is movement. Mishapen forms with a body part magnified.) -
gray-hooded forms moving downward - (then lighter robes change to
upward movement) - Then, motionless houses and trees. Then normal
cities and towns - ahead there is only a blending of sound and
color. Quite suddenly, I come upon a hall of records. I am conscious
of seeing an old man who hands me a large book. (Akashic Records)
- For truly to be absent from the body is to be present with those
infinite influences. (as visions, and ideas)
- the contact as of the needle upon the record
- in this film is the difference between the movement of the atomic
force about its center and the impression that is made upon those
passing between light and heat, not darkness - its rays from the
very records of time and space turn their emanations to give to a
finite mind the dimensions themselves.
- only self may separate the soul from the knowledge - or the ledger
- (Access) depends upon the attitude.
- the tune or the chord upon which the attunement may come
- he only that has recognized Patience within self
- These are presented in symbols. - that gained by himself in and
through the entering into that state where the entity`s soul-mind
drew upon the records.
- (Attuning as wavelength)
- (Cayce, the universal source for constructive purposes.)
- In reading the Akashic it is hard to distinguish between thoughts
- if it were individualized by a guide, it would become limited;
while if universal it is in the hands of Him that is the Maker.
- Akashic is "recorded by self"
- (Cayce refers to a 4th and 5th dimension.)
- (Time - Space - Patience) are man's concept of the spirit of God
manifesting to the three-dimensional consciousness.
- the universal consciousness, or God
- Hence they may be often viewed by others who may turn to such from
a different angle.
- that - being forewarned - we may be forearmed - and thus see
Creative Forces or Energies as Time and Space. - (These) are
peopled with the elements, or spheres, that become activities for
souls or entities.
- in the gaseous forces
- Their version according to the reaction upon their ideal.
- with the eye it is seen, with the ear it is heard
- the activity in a manner of withdrawing, or of coming together, or
- The questioning, or the ability to question indicates the ability
to answer in self.
- As the instruments of recording are used, so does the activity of
energy expended leave its imprint upon the etheric wave that records
between time and space.
- The ideal in is first or primary concept must be of the spiritual.
- knowledge of any nature, unless put into practical use, becomes of
- (Thoughts and deeds produce currents.)
- (Will power is the key to change.)
- read by those that may lay aside the consciousness and be one with
such a record.
- There is within itself the records.
- thus minimizing the faults and magnifying the virtues become one
- planes of consciousness
- much as light makes its impression upon the same elements or forces
or conditions that are called time and space.
- has overcome through the application of those powers that make for
the very experience.
- spheres of consciousness (planets)
- The information is of the self.
- Hence the necessity of each entity, each soul, setting its ideal in
- Each soul or entity will and does return, or cycle, as does nature
in its manifestation.
- the inner self being purified, being lifted up
- And the patterns that have been set as marks along man's progress
- (When one is in accord with his purpose) May take Hold upon that
which may bring to its remembrance that it was, where, when and how.
- For what was the first cause? Knowledge!
- These then are the lines that create what some call karma.
- save under those pressures or experiences when there is the arousing
as from within those things that harken to something that is as afar
- no meeting comes by chance
- Love is Law
- Also during the interims between such sojourns there are conscious-
nesses, or awarenesses.
- each planet is accredited with certain environmental influences that
are represented in the characteristics of each individual soul -
they give expression in the abilities which find manifestation in
the material body through developments or attunements in the
glandular system of the body.
- (Planets) are more of the innate nature and only become the greater
influence as the changes or periods or cycles of change become a
part of the experience of each entity.
- Certain names or conditions are accredited to the planetary
influences; not because of their position, but because what the
entity has done about such urges yields or wields that influence.
- "Will", our birthright
- turning within for the comprehension (of our astral urges)
- emblems and symbols mean a great deal
- facts, figures, conditions - are of interest
- Only man may defy his Maker.
- (Varying emotions bring questions)
- that stylus, the mind
- Hence into man's consciousness there have been given signs, omens,
signposts as it were.
- (We are exposed to hope, fear, doubt, and knowledge.
Pick Life.) lies latent within
- Any phenomena worth considering by an enlightened mind must work or
act in unison through some unified channels.
- there are periods when it is seemingly impossible for contact
- Edgar Cayce to wholly subjugate the physical consciousness as to
allow the use of physical organs that may be attuned to all realms
about the entity.
- (Having someone that is not in "accord" for the information prevents
- (Loved ones in the spirit realm can be contacted if they are in the
"realm of communication".)
- (The senses are the channels.)
- Is there not, as presented in Holy Writ - the continual warring with
the flesh and the spirit?
- as a shadow upon a material plane, there would be periods -
according to the time of day, the position of the body from the
source of light casting such a shadow - when there would be an
outline that anyone would know that from which the shadow was cast.
- The vocal cords of a body - are transmiting that which may be seen
of the actual or true body.
- (Instruments that are so attuned through the raising of the forces
in various elements of one - phonograph, radio, or the prism light)
- (Use the stethoscope to study movements and reactions in respiration,
circulation, activity of contractings in muscular forces, tendon
activities, and ganglia reaction.)
- (Things stationary differ in shadow those in motion, spiritually.)
- Life, or the manifestation of that which is in motion.
- (God, Lord, Ohum, "Abba" )
- (In Atom or Adam, the protons imprint or indent the Akashic Record
by leading he electrons.)
- negative being error - positive right - the negative influence
penetrates - (Dragonfly and snail properties?)
- (We contract the silver cord in the body but relax it for the
- Thought, the Activity!
- must in some manner pass through the necessary elements for arriving
at or reaching the beginning or that point
- water that is more often thought than of ether - in the bubble the
seeking forces should guide themselves!
- in this the Odic sphere, or through that known as this solar system.
(The Ley force?)
3976-15 indicating John the beloved had been Jacob.
- (Pearls are of high vibration.)
- to what depths must such a soul oft descend to bring back that
that may even lend an air of help to a hungery soul? - yet may he
lead that soul to the heavenly stair
- (Words of truth enable the soul to grow.)
- (Ju. 6:58 - Bread from heaven?)
- Reverend Wesley says, "Matter results from the energy of motion by
a creative process."
- (There was war in Atlantis between Alta and Quoauda against the sons
of Baalilal.) but Alta, Zeus, Zephyrus, and the recorder of Alta
- (Impractical) to describe what the multiple of colors are related
to vibrations brings, reduced to its eleventh or Nth degree
- Seeking souls "go upon the waves of light."
-1. EC: Yes, we have the entity , and the experiences in
the earth's plane - and the records here, as made by the
-2. Oft may it occur to one seeking such understandings, that may
be gained through such channels, as to how such records of
experiences are made; and as to how or why it becomes
possible for only one here and there to interpret or read
such records; and how that in the varied interpretations
there may at times occur what appears to be a great
discrepancy in the amount or character of such
-3. As the entity in its present activities is in that field
which requires the consideration of pigment, or combinations
of elements that act or react under varied conditions -
especially those in which light, heat and other vibrations
have much to do, (and as the experiences through the period
being sought concerning were much, as would be termed in the
present, the basis for that followed in the line of activity
today) such questions are of particular interest.
-4. Then, to draw a comparison that some concept may be gained as
to the nature of records, and how they are recorded, and the
manner in which interpretations are made, and the variations
that occur, let's - then - for the moment put this in the
language of that in which the entity is engaged:
-5. (This aside. Don't think that you present will know very
much more than you did before. He will!)
378-13 Page 2
-6. When a dye [die?] is cast there are basic influences that
form that from which, to which, other things are added to
take from or add to, to produce an effect that will not
be acted upon by light, heat, moisture or the like, or other
elements with the same. Yet, in the addition - to subtract
from this first basis, there is always left that record in
that which exists in the present of the dye, as to what basis
the beginning was measured from. And in the interpretation,
the analysis of what records were made as they were being put
together, the interpreter oft loses sight of the base - of
the addition - and sees the results rather than that activity
-7. Just so in the soul life, the soul's contact with that which
is conscious - that partakes of, or presents, or is
represented in material form. The reading or interpretation
of such an akashic record or cosmic impression, or such
influences, depend upon the ability of the interpreter to
meet in the same force, or attune into the same vibration, as
to be able to translate or interpret the same.
-8. Then, as for the appearance, the influence of the soul entity
not only upon the development of the entity or soul itself
but its, the soul's, influence (and affluence) upon the
period or era or time in which it moved to give expression of
that within its realm of activity in the period:
- 5. As the entity itself is of an analytical mind or trend, it is
well that some information - as we have indicated at times -
be reviewed for the entity.
6. The records each entity makes are written or impressed upon
time and space; and through patience one may attain to the
awareness or consciousness of same in one's own experience.
7. Thus may the relationships of the entity and the universal
consciousness, or God, become more and more a conscious
reality. Not that it may be even describable in words.
For, words are merely a means of communicating ideas to one
individual from another, while universal consciousness with
Creative Forces is rather the awareness that bespeaks of life
2246-1 Page 2
itself. And life in every form is the manifestation of that
force called God.
8. Yet, as was given in those admonitions by Him - who in the
flesh was a manifestation, or became the manifestation of
that God-consciousness in the material world - "In patience
ye may become aware of, or awakened to, thy soul. In
patience, and living in that consciousness, I may bring
to your remembrance all things from the foundations of
-364-5 Page 2
to man's indwelling as man in the form of flesh in this
material world. These are presented in symbols of that
thought as held by those peoples from whom the physical
recorder took those records as compiled, with that gained
by himself in and through the entering into that state where
the entity's soul mind drew upon the records that are made
by the passing of time itself in a material world. As given,
these are records not only of the nature as has been termed
or called akashic records (that is, of a mental or soul
record), but that in a more material nature as set down in
stone, that was attempted to be done - HAS been attempted to
be done throughout ALL time!
364-6 6. (Q) In relation to the history of Atlantis as presented,
at what period did the flood as recorded in the Bible in
which Noah took part, occur?
(A) In the second of the eruptions, or - as is seen - two
THOUSAND - two-two thousand and six [22,006?] - before the
Prince of Peace, as time is counted now, or light years - day
and night years. Not light years as the akashic records,
or as the esoteric records, or as counted by astrology or
astronomy, in the speed or the reflection of a ray of light;
for, as records are made, the akashic records are as these:
Activity of ANY nature, as of the voice, as of a light made,
produced in the natural forces those of a motion - which pass
on, or are upon, the record of that as time. As may be
illustrated in the atomic vibration as set in motion for
those in that called the audition, or the radio in its
activity. IT passes even faster than time itself. Hence
LIGHT forces pass much faster, but the records are upon the
esoteric, or etheric, or akashic forces, as they go along
upon the wheels of time, the wings of time, or in WHATEVER
dimension we may signify as a matter of its momentum or
movement. Hence as the forces that are attuned to those
various incidents, periods, times, places, may be accorded to
the record, the CONTACT as of the needle upon the record, as
to how clear a rendition or audition is received, or how
clear or how perfect an attunement of the instrument used as
the reproducer of same is attuned to those KEEPERS - as may
be termed - OF those records. What would be indicated by the
keepers? That as just given, that they are the records upon
the wings or the wheel of time itself. Time, as that as of
space - as inter-between. That inter-between, that which is,
that of which, that from one object to another when in matter
is of the same nature, or what that is is what the other is,
only changed in its vibration to produce that element, or
that force, as is termed in man's terminology as DIMENSIONS
of space, or DIMENSIONS that give it, whatever may be the
solid, liquid, gas, or what ITS FORM or dimension!
288-27 3. In seeking information through these channels, and concerning
various phases of development (or retardment) of an entity
through experiences in the earth's plane, or that as
reflected in the sojourn or experience of an entity in
another, well that ALL understand from what source such
information comes, HOW it may be varied in the interpretation
of that as given, even where there are individuals in the
earth's plane who have passed through at least portions of
the same experience with OTHER individuals in some particular
4. Thoughts are deeds. Deeds are activities of either the
mental, the physical, or the spiritual life of an entity.
As these change, or are altered by their contact with
entities acting in the same capacity - WORDS (in or of the
material) OFTEN become inadequate for a mode or channel of
expression. Hence the FEELINGS innately aroused by the
knowledge of such associations in physical, mental or
spiritual spheres, may make for an INDESCRIBABLE experience
for either or BOTH, or MANY such entities. Hence these
[Akashic] records are NOT as pictures on a screen, not as
written words, but are as active forces in the life of an
entity, and are OFTEN - as may be surmised - INDESCRIBABLE
in words; yet one SEEKING with a sincere desire through a
channel that is in touch WITH all the surroundings - Hence
it is often described as was in olden times, "with the eye it
is seen, with the ear it is heard," [Job 13:1] with the mind
the desire is made, or repentance is made, or an activity is
made, or there is the activity in a manner of withdrawing,
or of coming together, or of sending. See? The ATTEMPT is
made, which makes often an inadequate way of expressing or
signifying that that [which] is INTENDED TO be transmitted
to the entity or individual SEEKING such information!
Nevertheless, it be CORRECT - but do not make the mistake, as
has often been given through these channels, of attempting to
discern SPIRITUAL interpretations with a MATERIAL mind, nor
MATERIAL interpretations with the spiritual mind, UNLESS same
is signified by that of the incident, accident, or state of
being is EMBLEMATICAL, or of any activity that is of the
nature that REPRESENTS a condition - See? Ready for
3374-1 In giving the interpretations of the records here, there is
much that may not be put into words. Just as the entity has
found, does find there are experiences in the emotions of the
mental and spiritual self that only music may span the
distance between the sublime sometimes, and sometimes the
Jump to Cayce Files
New! Soft! Warm! Cool Leather Coats
PRICE BLOWOUT! firstname.lastname@example.org
Checks or MO
Visa or MC